Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another agreement.

Also in the example of our PvP night in tov, Apex chose to park themselves at the zoneout, they cannot cry train when mobs are agroed enroute. They have a zone out to walk through.

Thanks and I'm glad you are active and open to conversation.
in this instance, if your force's goal was leaving said zone they should have used the west exit (faction mobs) and not the east exit (where all mobs scowl).
Old 03-31-2017, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Our goal was to engage the players hiding behind mobs hoping to avoid pvp. We had no aggro until fully commiting after the drop down.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you understand my rulings, if you come in with a force to kill a NPC or PvP, dispelling IS permitted. But one single toon by themselves chain dispelling a raid target while another guild is killing it, not on my watch! Its a lame move, and your doing nothing but trying to wipe another guild and cause them an XP loss, which is against the rules.
Ok so if its just one person diseplling its not ok. Thanks for clarifying
Old 03-31-2017, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Denying guerilla warfare is a shame. Training is one thing, but dispelling should be allowed regardless of numbers. When are we getting the FTE ruleset?
Old 03-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

OOR dispeller for sure shouldn't be a thing but how is an in range character dispelling any person or mob not solvable with PVP?

What defines a force in this instance? Whether or not you have a force to take on the mob seems inconsequential if your goal is pvp, so I don't really get why that caveat is there.

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 03-31-2017, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

In empire we encountered people dispelling our slow. We pvped and just killed the mob still
Old 03-31-2017, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Because instead of just solving the situation through pvp means their initial thought was to get cylock to suspend the naked pellers. All that was needed was one bard aoe mesing instead they took their best dps off doze for the whole fight then wiped when the clerics ran out of mana. It's easier to cry and get new rules made then to adapt and overcome.

Hope this trend doesn't continue would love to be able to pvp without fear a bunny will aggro me and I'll eat a suspension.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Few guys in a plane dispelled 140k people in nagasaki japan and that resulted in us having everquest
Old 03-31-2017, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In empire we encountered people dispelling our slow. We pvped and just killed the mob still
This is correct.

This rule is only being created because the current "top guild" is a bunch of spaghetti spined goat blowers that couldn't raid pvp their way out of a wet paper bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Few guys in a plane dispelled 140k people in nagasaki japan and that resulted in us having everquest

This is also correct.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because instead of just solving the situation through pvp means their initial thought was to get cylock to suspend the naked pellers. All that was needed was one bard aoe mesing instead they took their best dps off doze for the whole fight then wiped when the clerics ran out of mana. It's easier to cry and get new rules made then to adapt and overcome.

Hope this trend doesn't continue would love to be able to pvp without fear a bunny will aggro me and I'll eat a suspension.
Wouldn't really consider Krigara and multiple other mobs who hit for 300s Bunnies. This isn't KC anymore.

Cylock, I think a new sticky thread with the current set of rules on Red 99 would be beneficial and is pretty much what the entire server is asking for
Closed Thread