Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 03:08 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah 30 days is too much. Not sure who greenlighted that idea. If this happens to a guild like paradigm shift or kittens it could quite literally kill their community. I gotta say I'm not very satisfied with it being 30 days. 20 days was a good inbetween but these escalating bans are not good for the community of this server. And I'm saying this as the main opposition of AW (I'm in aftermath). I personally would like for GMs and server admins/p99 devs to reconsider this ruling for the future.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:16 AM
Fire Giant

There's really no point to a 30 day unless the goal is intentionally kill off guilds and make players quit. I mean, really, people can't play for a 10th of a year because some random losers wiped and had to try again in 5 minutes? I'm not even in that guild and it's just totally asinine.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Aviak

Dark days
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Old 03-01-2018, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

As someone who has always been competing against Rampage and Awakened , i find this upping the ante of raid bans for less and less serious infractions , a shame.
I can only assume that staff want to reduce numbers on Blue and are starting at the top (at least half of AA only log in to raid)
Sorry for my Awakened pals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

I appreciate the support from my fellow homies during these trying times.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Accidents happen." True, but still its u what cause this accident! just accept the justice and be more sensitive with other guilds and dont only see the pixels u can lose!

Sirken just want us to thread each other well and with respect and dont fuck each other for some pixels!
Its not about being more sensitive, as this can happen to you! or azure guard or PS or aftermath, Accidents when everyone is pulling at the same time happen. No one fucked each other over for pixels a mistake happened, times like these are way better to make a deal with the said guild than ban every one members from doing the thing they love for a whole month for that guilds pixels over 1 mob 1 mistake
Old 03-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Suspension length is definitely the result of a grand GM conspiracy to reduce the population on blue, and has nothing to do with this being Awakened's 10th suspension.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

But yeah! petition away! that gets said guild more loot in the long run, why not work it out? oh i get it now.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:37 AM
Sarnak

bummer

wts lodi map loot rights and other lodi accessories
Old 03-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suspension length is definitely the result of a grand GM conspiracy to reduce the population on blue, and has nothing to do with this being Awakened's 10th suspension.

No one in AA wants to go to Sirken about anything. The petitons must be at an all time low so he decides to up the punishment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] weird logic when he always said for guilds to work things out themselves.

AA must have competed on >2000 mobs in the last 2 years. The odd train is going to happen. Theyre not intentional and mostly get dealt with before involving staff - did CSG actually petition this?
Closed Thread