Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

I was camping VT this morning with 3 other people when I had to log out at 10:30 AM Eastern time. When I logged back in at 12:40 PM there was only one other person in the zone who told me that VT had died about 10 minutes earlier. My guess is she won't be in window until 12:30 PM Eastern on Monday.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Aviak

Default Bump

Bump
Old 06-17-2018, 06:43 PM
Aviak

Bumpity bump. Got my epic today but I'm sure other enchanters would still love the help.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Default Grats!!

Congratulations!!
Old 06-18-2018, 10:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeriele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumpity bump. Got my epic today but I'm sure other enchanters would still love the help.
Congrats man!

I've been stuck on the last 3 pieces for mine since killing Verina, Wraith/Hate/Prince. Ironically they are turning out to be far worse bottlenecks for me than Verina or Vessel.

Hopefully I can get Wraith sometime in the next couple weeks. A monk friend was willing to try to pull Wraith for me recently but some bad RNG luck with multiple FD fails resulted in a fail before we got a chance at Wraith. Once I get Wraith it shouldn't be to hard to get Hate and Prince pieces.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

I did VT/VD recently on my own(raced other enchanters and won on an EQ for VT and socked VD for 4 days and got it around midnight) but I don't understand why it's fair to the actual enchanters who are socking these mobs and actively trying to get their epic/timers for them to just be posted on this thread and the enchanters who aren't willing to put in the time to have timers?
Old 06-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did VT/VD recently on my own(raced other enchanters and won on an EQ for VT and socked VD for 4 days and got it around midnight) but I don't understand why it's fair to the actual enchanters who are socking these mobs and actively trying to get their epic/timers for them to just be posted on this thread and the enchanters who aren't willing to put in the time to have timers?
What? It's not like it's a secret thread that a small number of people have access to. Every person that has posted a timer, including myself, spent time socking the mobs.

For years earthquakes were extremely rare on this server, do you also think it's unfair you got Verina on a guaranteed respawn that wasn't available to every Enchanter that did their epic over 7+ years? If you get some enjoyment out of sitting at spawns for multiple days hoping mobs are in window more power to you, but I can assure you 99% of Enchanter's on this server would rather not. Verina's ridiculous window has been proven not classic and is "pending update", people shouldn't even have to go through this nonsense.

When I killed Verina 1 person was in zone AFK. When I went back to Neriak the next day to finish a Reaper quest there were 5 or 6 people sitting at the spawn including the guy that was AFK when I killed her, she wasn't even in window for another 24+ hours. That is the dumbest thing in this entire game.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because if the enchanter who previously killed it posted in this thread, then they wouldn't have to be socking just to get a timer.

Socking for the pop is already terrible, why not cooperate to not add another terrible thing for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats man!
Hopefully I can get Wraith sometime in the next couple weeks. A monk friend was willing to try to pull Wraith for me recently but some bad RNG luck with multiple FD fails resulted in a fail before we got a chance at Wraith. Once I get Wraith it shouldn't be to hard to get Hate and Prince pieces.
Your best bet is to find a bard friend who can kite most of the trash around so you can just tag Wraith off the train and kill her.
Last edited by Aaeriele; 06-18-2018 at 09:32 PM..
Old 06-19-2018, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeriele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your best bet is to find a bard friend who can kite most of the trash around so you can just tag Wraith off the train and kill her.
I've heard of this but wasn't sure how the bard would get Wraith out of the temple and into the train without dying. Does the bard just round up the train, drag the train over top of the temple and the mobs in the train will get close enough to social aggro Wraith?
Old 06-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've heard of this but wasn't sure how the bard would get Wraith out of the temple and into the train without dying. Does the bard just round up the train, drag the train over top of the temple and the mobs in the train will get close enough to social aggro Wraith?
Pretty sure that'd work fine.
Closed Thread