Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Skeleton

I think that you have to post to show to the Devs how important a fix is to the people on the server. I was under the impression it is broke because it was sold for a short period of time. However, it the real reason is that they are waiting a set amount of time, could one of the Devs please respond that is the case? Or are Devs not going to give out information like that? I am not sure if they can/would answer that because I am new to this server.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

some people have it now so it can't be that they're waiting
Old 04-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Large Bat

Clearly devs just hate Enchanters, and are delighted at our dismay and confusion.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Kobold

wtf guys this is ridic
Old 04-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Kobold

I am just logging on every day and crying myself to sleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Instead of crying about breeze right now, you could have had clarity already.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Kobold

Hah. This spell is very class defining. It's hard for me to feel motivated to play my chanter when I feel the class is broken. And it's very frustrating that I ran and waited on boats to get to FV, it wasn't there so I went to OT. It's not there either, it took like 3 hours to do all that.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Orc

Same here... I understand this sounds whiny and stuff but I had my chanter on hold due to a lack of time to play. When Kunark came out, first thing I did was move her over and grind the last four levels needed for Breeze. When I found out the spell poofed from the vendors without any kind of ETA of return I just stopped playing her because of that letdown.

Anyway, I've got plenty of other stuff to do but I'd really love to see the spell being availible soon(tm). If there are any deeper issues with those vendor NPCs other then a messed up table, maybe a short time work around would do it. Sometime later in timeline, Breeze appeared on a vendor in tunnel. This could work temporarly and could be easily undone.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Yup. I agree 100%. I know it's supposed to be out, because I had a lvl 16 enchanter at the time Kunark came out, and my friend just hit 29. He commented how I had it easy, this was right when Kunark went live.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

In classic it only increases mana by 2 per tic. In fact I'm not even sure if that increases at all as you level. I don't think they made it better till 2005.

I'm just saying...

Quote:
2005-06-29 16:23 Changed Slot 2 from "Increase Mana by 2 per tick" to "Increase Mana by 4 (L14) to 6 (L20) per tick"
source: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhist...97&source=Live
Closed Thread