Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I put together a guess over your gear based on the information you provided in here, and you don't get close to the kinds of stats you're talking about with 25 in STA and 5 in CHA.

I'm curious about your gear path - can you correct what I've put together here?

https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...&action=submit
As an enchanter who doesn't have much time to raid, I am very interested in maximizing CHA/HP/AC with gear that I can either loot, buy, or get MQed to me.

Baylan, your Xialn Mask and Pitter Iron Ring were not entered correctly, so the stats would be a little better. I created a Magelo Page, focusing on HP items over CHA items for the stuff we don't know. I took the liberty of making him a High Elf and since Encs get 30 points at creation, I put 25 points into STA (instead of the stated 20) and 5 points into CHA. I must not be doing something right, because it comes out to 1894 HP and 185 CHA (unbuffed). Does the Magi Shield give 250 HP or more? Assuming 250 HP... it would be 2146 HP and 235 CHA (buffed).
Old 12-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

25dex 5wis
Closed Thread