Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

At least phatezz aka descendant of Aftermath killed naggy..... I dont see riot doing anything special but raiding on a dead server #Rejects
Old 11-22-2019, 02:51 PM
Kobold

notice anytime something bad is being said about seal team there are some higher ups defending them or completely deleting posts about their members in RnF
Old 11-22-2019, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol <Seal Team> doing dogshit things to piss in the face of the rest of the server. Wow, I never thought a guild that completed the classic raid mobs in under 3 weeks from release from having shitty shady players in their guild. I've had my run ins with them them some good, more bad...leadership not doing shit to help the situation....Yup, just another Aftermath / IB / TMO / BDA guild.
Lol what? why is BDA in this discussion??? they havent done anything note worthy other than complain and cry move to phinny because they couldnt compete now having that said Magerin you at one point were in Aftermath people only talk shit until they join us and realize its not so bad here

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-22-2019, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm always quite sad when I click on a thread the title of which suggests great drama, only to find no screenshots or videos (or even logs) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah its starting to look like these maggots want duels or they will cuck down from them. Either way, its starting to sound like we and the accused have a common enemy. That being slanderous Antonicans who have no proof of anything.

Dark Seal Team of Odus, anyone? Perhaps I will discuss that with them.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
< Bootlickers of Odus >
*Opens the Great Tome of Odus, adds Fammaden*

Expect a duel challenge in the future should we meet.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

I’m too much of a boomer to figure out how to upload screenshots via mobile. Herbstalker saw a member of our guild using screensharing and then assumed that they were boxing. Screen sharing is allowed and has been used for tracking dragons for years.

When he approached me about it I did say I would approach the person directly about boxing instead of going right to petitioning. I also said you shouldn’t box, which I guess he did not find important enough to include.

There a lot of people in this community that lack the social skills to engage in direct communication with each other to solve problems. Instead they would like to go directly to GM’s immediately. This is the equivalent to a bunch of 30-50 old men/women telling on each other because they can’t share toys in the sandbox together.

These types of players make me sad and are not the type of players I want to spend my free time with.

Best,

Phatezz
Old 11-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Banned

Centuries ago a noble family, the Quellborns, left Erudin to make a new life in Faydwer. Nicadius, the husband, was a priest of Quellious as well as a musician and composer. He was accompanied by his pregnant wife, Jessa. Tragedy struck on the voyage, and Jessa, ill and near death, delivered a healthy baby girl but died soon after. In his grief and joy, Nicadius named the girl Jessa. They reached Faydwer safely and established their home in the remote southern mountain range of Butcherblock known as Dagnor's Cauldron. The body of Lady Jessa was buried on the grounds, her grave consecrated to Quellious, and a gazebo was later built on the spot. They named their new home The Estate of Rest, establishing it as a place of rest and recovery for those in need of respite from the dangers of the Mountains, and those weary of the world.

Jessa grew in peace and beauty, nurtured by her father, the senior servants Hemstall and Ryline, and Quellious. In time she reached maturity, met, was courted by and wed a dwarf of Kaladim, Kyll Rucksif. He loved her greatly, and she him, and soon she was with child. Much happiness was brought to the mansion as servants readied the new nursery in anticipation. In his happiness, Nicadius was composing a lullaby for his first grandchild, but he never got to finish it...

Kyll had a brother, Garanel Rucksif, who hated his brother and coveted his lovely wife. One dark night while Kyll was away from the castle, Garanel came to put an end to them all. Fueled by envy, hatred, and a liberal helping of strong dwarvish spirits, he crept into the mansion and slaughtered everyone. The last to die was Nicadius himself, who had been standing vigil that night in the chapel above the conservatory. Perhaps Nicadius cried out in that final moment, for as the madman struck him down Quellious came, and in Her ire cursed Garanel to forever haunt the scene of his evil, and Garanel dropped dead on the spot.

Someone must have buried the victims behind the mansion, but there were no blessings placed on this cursed ground. Perhaps Garanel drove them off before they could finish. In any event Kyll never made it home, at least in life, but his ghost stands forever in the yard trying to get to Jessa to save her despite his wounds.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

In what context were they using screen sharing?
Old 11-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Wow that unrest lore is tragic.

A whole other dimension of fucked up.

On the over hand is the murder if a family and the other is 35 year old pussies crying over alleged rule breaking in a windows98 video game m

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread