Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have said "Red 2.0" in literally every thread I read today.
what red 2.0 ruleset are you hoping for??
Old 08-20-2021, 10:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to red 2.0, its going to be great with lessons learned from Blue, Red, and Green applied.
Beautiful thing we can learn from these past servers is that removing legacy items all together would solve issues. Rotating ZEMs and if worse comes to worse and they want to keep legacy items, just remove list and let people fight over it.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:58 AM
Banned

I haven't been on in weeks, and haven't played seriously in months. Things are looking up!
Old 08-20-2021, 11:06 AM
Banned

100 bucks says the new progressive server will be half empty. I'm not leaving my hard-earned green characters to start over from scratch to compete against with teams of account sharers.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100 bucks says the new progressive server will be half empty. I'm not leaving my hard-earned green characters to start over from scratch to compete against with teams of account sharers.
This is what everyone said about the first Green haha

And if you want to keep playing on Blue once the merge hits then more power to you! I play on Blue sometimes and it's definitely still very fun. Had a great random pickup trio crawl through Crystal Caverns the other night.

I think you're kind of looking at this the wrong way though. Unless you're doing serious end game raiding, the fun of EQ is the journey and the leveling and being social with people. You can do that on a fresh server no problem. you don't have to look at it as leaving your hard-earned characters. Keep playing them while also starting a new and fun journey on the fresh server!
Old 08-20-2021, 09:11 PM
Aviak

i miss the 2010-2012 time period here on Project1999. So many good friends, fun adventures that i just couldn't replicate when i tried out Green.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroPonics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i miss the 2010-2012 time period here on Project1999. So many good friends, fun adventures that i just couldn't replicate when i tried out Green.
felt more nostalgic playing blue more than playing on green

rip blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2021, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Iksar. Only. Server.

Make it happen.
Old 08-26-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

When they launch a new green I really hope they don't split it due to pop the way they did with green\teal. That threw a wrench in the whole project. A high pop is good, yes it sucks for the first couple days when people are camping individual decaying skels but that works itself out within 48 hrs.
Old 08-26-2021, 10:46 PM
Banned

Plus then you avoid the resentment that comes from the server that gets merged back into green, because they had a magic EQ server where nobody was mean or something.
Closed Thread