Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 08:33 AM
Banned

Tldr itt everyone feels obligated to watch the matrix.

Anyway. I enjoyed the first three. Jews in the center of the earth riding in mechs to save themselves from mechs. In, I think, the third one? Was a really great narrative.

If anything the messaging in the trailer is transphobic as Neo flips out and pours all his blue pills down the drain rejecting the stupid narrative his safe space shrink has constructed.

I believe all of you have a lot to learn from that. The jews in the center of the earth one will always be my favorite for that kid who was rejected by the chief making his last stand over his chiefs fallen mechbody.

Tldrtldr: sorry all of your comprehension is low. Try focusing on mindfulness and bring the narrative away from your own petty anxieties and ego.

Oh ya. I meant to say I'm super lazy I will probably watch it when it hits the dvd bargain bin. In a few years. Depending on how virulent the marketing is. Baler is helping a lot to make it an impulse buy on a streaming service.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anything the messaging in the trailer is transphobic as Neo flips out and pours all his blue pills down the drain rejecting the stupid narrative his safe space shrink has constructed.
howling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

What if neo saved humanity just for humanity to get sucked back into electronic devices and begin it's path back into the matrix?

BOOM
Old 09-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hardly obligated at all. Its the new formula Hollywood has been pushing ever since The Force Awakens. The trailer reminded me of the new Ghostbusters movie coming out because they are doing the exact same thing. Its all similar shots and color palettes as the original and reusing ideas that were already done in the originals.

Gonna be a hard pass on this.
Old 09-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hardly obligated at all. Its the new formula Hollywood has been pushing ever since The Force Awakens. The trailer reminded me of the new Ghostbusters movie coming out because they are doing the exact same thing. Its all similar shots and color palettes as the original and reusing ideas that were already done in the originals.

Gonna be a hard pass on this.
I'm proud of u.

I'll be sure to post an in depth analysis of it if I ever even see it. You don't have to read that either. BTW I enjoy ur avatar it is quite flagrantly silly. Arrrrr!
Old 09-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

One way or another, Neo, this war is going to end.
Old 09-11-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this scene blew my mind away as a kid
Old 09-11-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default "my vision is augmented" -JC Denton

Old 09-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this scene blew my mind away as a kid
Sometimes I wonder if the entire multiverse trend in the real world of physics is all because people's minds were blown when they saw this scene.

I also wonder if alice and wonderland had the same effect the matrix had on us as it did on people back then.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

Anyway. I enjoyed the first three. Jews in the center of the earth riding in mechs to save themselves from mechs. In, I think, the third one? Was a really great narrative.
Can we talk about this..?? You saw "jews" in that battle..? With the octopus machines?
Those are "jews" ?? The people of the 9th zion or whatever..? The people at the rave underground? Jews?

i mean, imagining ultra-orthodox jews fighting in the black, fur hat, etc. That does make me laugh, at alot. Come on man you gotta go more into it.

So he was being uploaded the torah and shit and the other jews were like "omg, hes reading it so fast.. hes like a machine.."

Please go on. Like, I need this.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 09-11-2021 at 09:09 PM..
Closed Thread