Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah you're right, it wasn't a spliff. It was just a giant carrot shaped (and carrot sized) joint. Took like 12 papers to wrap it up. When you have access to mass quantities of marijuana, you don't feel the need to smoke it in the most efficient way possible. If you'd hit someone for having a little fun, you are the most uptight pot smoker in the world.
At that point it's a blunt. Sorry, but I'm from washington where an ounce goes for $280. I think $280 into a one time smoke is pretty stupid. I should have rephrased that. I wouldn't hit, more so smack said person in disgust.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

However I'd be nearly willing to bet that what you guys rolled into it was shwag
Old 11-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At that point it's a blunt. Sorry, but I'm from washington where an ounce goes for $280. I think $280 into a one time smoke is pretty stupid. I should have rephrased that. I wouldn't hit, more so smack said person in disgust.
We clearly didn't put high quality bud into this thing... It was the kind of stuff you get for $800 a pound. I don't think the law makes a distinction based on quality, so you'd still be stuck with the 1 or 2 ounce limit on the swag.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

I imagine this will go over like the Diablo III auction house.

Prices will plummet, most people will lose interest in the drug now that it isn't as taboo.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

I can't believe that people who think it's bullshit that the government can prevent you from smoking weed will then turn around and think it's totally cool for the government to limit the amount you can own at any one time. The cognitive dissonance must be deafening. Have you all smoked yourselves stupid?
Old 11-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, not everyone who smokes pot is poor. As soon as weed is legal in my state, I'll roll up $280 in a joint and take a picture of it just for you.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Its about time. Liquor kills 2.5 million people a year around the world. 'Erd hasnt killed anyone ever.

Plus we can tax the SHIT out of it and actually be able to afford to pay teachers salarys that will attract the kinds of people we want to be teaching the next generation.

Regardless if you smoke or not, you should be happy about this. its a win for liberty. for America. For me.
(http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1868624)

Lvl 53 Reaver

Lvl 60 Grandmaster

Lvl 19 Enchanter- (Red)
Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, not everyone who smokes pot is poor. As soon as weed is legal in my state, I'll roll up $280 in a joint and take a picture of it just for you.
this part.

Actually the opposite.

If you want a drug for poor people, google bathtub meth.
(http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1868624)

Lvl 53 Reaver

Lvl 60 Grandmaster

Lvl 19 Enchanter- (Red)
Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

canadians still have the best weed, hands down.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I wasn't saying that everyone who smokes weed is poor. I could easily roll up $280 into one right now if I wanted to. Fact of the matter is, doing that is just a waste.
Closed Thread