Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nekro, I liked you man and I appreciate the contributions you made to the guild, but now you're going to air dirty laundry on the forum, so I'm gonna weigh in on this one.

You raged out over a piece of loot. At the end of the day, that's the bottom line, you can argue who deserved it more, and why this was bullshit, etc. using data, cold hard facts, and evidence to support your claims. Doing that would've made things better for the future, if there was an actual problem (which I'm still waiting to see evidence for). Instead, you threw a hissy fit, stamped your feet like a 3 year old child when you didn't get your way, and you left the guild. This was all over a slime blood, which is starting to become a rot loot for us as a guild....to me, if you really cared and felt strongly about our guild you wouldn't quit over a rot loot, you'd change what was bothering you like a mature adult, and you'd of soldiered on.

Lastly, Maultriss isn't around because of RL stuff. Shinko and Goodies voices both matter in the guild as well, so I'm not sure where the shit you're spewing out of your cocksucker is coming from - some evidence would be nice. Seems to me you're just butthurt over a slime blood and want other people to be butthurt because we aren't.

Know why we aren't?
Anyone who quits over a piece of loot isn't worth having in the guild anyway.

Grow up.

Carry on, chaps.
raging over loot? almost as bad as me raging out of WOW cus i didn't like getting trolled hourly.

ps.
mortiiss i take back what i said to you in game <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You farm the medallions and I will make sure I will VP gear your character with rots while Feb watches in horror.
gonna hold you to that
i already got sky lootz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, dude give up. Your accusing me of something you have no proof of.
your sig says halfling with guise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

is that the same one that was for sell on redguides?
Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your sig says halfling with guise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

is that the same one that was for sell on redguides?
Yes.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 04-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Banned

To answer OP, Meccezan is banned from Rnf, he got slapped big time by TMO's leadership lol
Closed Thread