Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2023, 10:46 PM
Banned

will smith flew on epstein's plane

that entire "cool and wholesome" persona he cruised on for decades was yet another PR facade.

we should have known when he married tupac's underage ho, but we were seduced by a prince so fresh.
Old 02-22-2023, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime you guys say we're in WW3 and we're not I just get angier and angrier.

Because I want that.
World war 3 will be (and is currently being) fought with slaves in far off lands, just like the last proxy world wars.

WW3 been going since at least 2012 but probably started in 2001.

With your own eyes, you will see it END, but that's it.
Old 02-22-2023, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that entire "cool and wholesome" persona he cruised on for decades was yet another PR facade.

we should have known when he married tupac's underage ho, but we were seduced by a prince so fresh.
Hey there's at least three Will Smiths in the MLB., one played for the Dodgers as recently as last year iirc. We don't know for sure it was the Fresh Prince
Old 02-22-2023, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there's at least three Will Smiths in the MLB., one played for the Dodgers as recently as last year iirc. We don't know for sure it was the Fresh Prince
why do libs love defending people who use violence.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right but its pretty damning if you think about his marriage to jada. she's fucked in the head, rumors for decades that she was an underage ho for tupac, and all that business with their kids

the more you look into anything the "elite" class does, the more you realize that every. single. one. of them is dirty
Old 02-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Gary Johnson(s) tried that, it didn't go well
Old 02-22-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’m just glad uncle Phil wasn’t mentioned
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 11:04 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2023, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

lol libs upset trump sent food.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m just glad uncle Phil wasn’t mentioned
He was my black dad while growing up
Closed Thread