Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

What is weird is ppl in America. They get mad at the dumbest shit and they don't even need to make afternoon prayers and can still rott their brains on tiktok.

Now just because I think this is stupid doesn't mean I lack empathy.

This world is coookoooo catchu!
Old 08-10-2023, 08:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The United States of America, the greatest country to be from in known human history.

Don’t confuse that with me saying it’s perfect, or that country X is horrible. It’s an undeniable fact, the USA is the house on the hill. It won’t last forever, but it’s the best of the best.

"Well done is better than well said."
-Benjamin Franklin
You have referred to other countries as shitholes and you didn't answer the question.

How many other countries, and if so, which ones?
Old 08-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have referred to other countries as shitholes and you didn't answer the question.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Banned

I've only been to one country in Africa, and it was one of the tourist friendly ones. But I don't refer to entire countries as shitholes based on American exceptionalism, America is full of shit.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

nice trans flag lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mexico, Aruba, Venezuela, Canada and Jamaica but I was young.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mexico, Aruba, Venezuela, Canada and Jamaica but I was young.
Thank you for answering. There's lots of great places out there, including America, despite conservative efforts to destroy it.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thank you for answering. There's lots of great places out there, including America, despite conservative efforts to destroy it.
There are also shithole countries where they kill gays and women are second class citizens.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

Sure there are. I suggest you abandon conservative "values" so that you don't help make America into that. Never wondered why your values and those of the Taliban are so... similar?
Old 08-10-2023, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind cd288 that this “loser” is better than your skinnyfat ass at literally any physical competition or contest that could exist, you can pick anything

Not afraid to show myself IRL, not afraid to post my char info, while you are too afraid to do both

What exactly are you better than me at again?
Thank you for proving my point. But since you have your panties in a bunch I'll answer some of your questions.

I would say I'm better than you at being a sane and intelligent individual (clearly).

As far as physical stuff (did you really bring that up on an online forum as shit talking? What are we, in middle school? lol) I used to play professional rugby as a side job but stopped awhile back because I took a bad neck injury and decided it wasn't worth it. I was doing it for fun (in the US it's more low key in terms of you practice 3 nights a week or so, games on the weekends, so not a huge time commitment), not because I needed the money or because I wanted to make a serious career out of it...so not really worth the injury risk after that. So I suppose I would say you're probably not better than me at that?

Aren't you the one who posted a pic of you looking like a dough boy at your "personal training" job? Why are you bragging about that or that you're willing to post IRL info online to a bunch of strangers as though that makes you smart or tough lmao

On an unrelated note, I was sorry to hear about the home repairs you had to pay for. I recognize that for some people $45k is a large amount of money so I'm sorry you had to wipe out your bank account for it.
Last edited by cd288; 08-10-2023 at 10:59 AM..
Closed Thread