Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2023, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you literally voted for a guy that showered with his 12 year old daughter

Go eat some bugs, Groomer
Ha, Flail more! Try to pry that foot from your mouth. You are going to vote again for Trump in 2024 if he is the republican Nominee.

You support Pedo Groomers Karenzondo. Admit it you sicko!

Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked in on Them Changing When They Were as Young as 15
Old 02-25-2023, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-25-2023, 09:37 PM
Banned

If you don't believe this has become a white supremacy site, let me tell you what I read online one time.

Pedo accusations are the currency of power change in Neo Nazi organizations.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha, Flail more! Try to pry that foot from your mouth. You are going to vote again for Trump in 2024 if he is the republican Nominee.

You support Pedo Groomers Karenzondo. Admit it you sicko!

Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked in on Them Changing When They Were as Young as 15
lol Bug Eating Botten sourcing celebrity gossip rags now on top of linking photoshopped pics. What's next? National Enquirer article claiming Trump was peed on by Space Aliens in a Russian Hotel Room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just answer the question already, how many people have you voted for that flew on Epstein's plane? I hope the answer is zero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just answer the question already, how many people have you voted for that showered with the 12 year old daughter? I hope the answer is zero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2023, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Nambla thread
Old 02-25-2023, 11:05 PM
Banned

Why is ED banned wtf
Old 02-25-2023, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is ED banned wtf
I think it was for the fatherless F's slur comment.

the grapefruit won a battle. but she will lose the war.
Old 02-25-2023, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Bug Eating Botten sourcing celebrity gossip rags now on top of linking photoshopped pics. What's next? National Enquirer article claiming Trump was peed on by Space Aliens in a Russian Hotel Room?
Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

ah hell here is a full page of different news media reporting on the same thing.

Flail harder, your sinking.

Go on you Elizondo, try to wrestle that foot from your mouth.

It is a simple question. If nominated for the Republican nominee you going to vote for the Pedo Groomer Donald Trump for 2024? You Sicko?
Old 02-26-2023, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it was for the fatherless F's slur comment.

the grapefruit won a battle. but she will lose the war.
He had been skirting the line so much lately it's hard to say which comment it was that broke the camel's back.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

ah hell here is a full page of different news media reporting on the same thing.

Flail harder, your sinking.

Go on you Elizondo, try to wrestle that foot from your mouth.

It is a simple question. If nominated for the Republican nominee you going to vote for the Pedo Groomer Donald Trump for 2024? You Sicko?
Bug Eating Botten doesn't even read his own links that he sources. Lawl epic fail

Attachment 20902

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ss-teen-usa-p/

Quote:
Quotes Donald Trump as saying, “I’ll tell you the funniest thing. I’ll go backstage before a Miss Teen USA show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything and no men are anywhere. … You know, I’m inspecting. The girls (14-16) are standing there with no clothes on.”

A Facebook post misquotes remarks President Donald Trump made about going backstage at Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants, where the contestants are over age 18, to make it sound like he admitted to walking into the dressing room at a Miss Teen USA pageant.

This isn’t what Trump said. It’s an alteration of comments Trump made during a 2005 interview with radio personality Howard Stern regarding Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants. In the exchange, Stern asks Trump if, in the years he owned Miss Universe and Miss USA, there were times he had sex with the contestants, all of whom are over age 18.

We rate this claim False.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread