Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2023, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Comparative advantage
This is NOT about price (in dollars) its about the social price.
The fact that China (and other countries) can produce "goods" at a lower price is less about efficiency than it is about the social disadvantage used to produce the lower cost goods.
Conglomerates the world over would love that concept. They care not where the goods come from, as long as they can save a few bucks on millions of products. Thats a few million bucks for them!
They wont use a conscience, so, if these cunts want our money, dey needa obey some simple rules.
But, as ive said, we as a group, are dumb motherfuckers. Mindlessly mooing towards the next iteration of Noo And Improved myPhone.
Conglomerates are like our children, that we let grow into selfish uncontrollable demon spawn.
Time to reign em in. But this time, we need to feel the (financial) pain and stop buying child made t-shirts from Bangladesh etc and blah.
We know what to do, we just dont wanna do it.
Last edited by Duik; 02-26-2023 at 06:31 PM..
Old 02-26-2023, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is NOT about price (in dollars) its about the social price.
The fact that China (and other countries) can produce "goods" at a lower price is less about efficiency than it is about the social disadvantage used to produce the lower cost goods.
Conglomerates the world over would love that concept. They care not where the goods come from, as long as they can save a few bucks on millions of products. Thats a few million bucks for them!
They wont use a conscience, so, if these cunts want our money, dey needa obey some simple rules.
But, as ive said, we as a group, are dumb motherfuckers. Mindlessly mooing towards the next iteration of Noo And Improved myPhone.
Conglomerates are like our children, that we let grow into selfish uncontrollable demon spawn.
Time to reign em in. But this time, we need to feel the (financial) pain and stop buying child made t-shirts from Bangladesh etc and blah.
We know what to do, we just dont wanna do it.
It hurts us not to buy from shitholes like China when we could be making way better things with our time.
Old 02-26-2023, 07:37 PM
Banned

Yes you can call them transphobes (like Britain, Sweden and France who have also stopped the practice), but yes that does also make you a racist because they are Hispanic

Luckily transphobia trumps racism according to my Oppression Olympics chart so your social credit score should still be intact
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-26-2023, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we were guilty of it in the past and you disliked it, shouldn't we be opposed to it in the present?

I listened to this song peaking on acid once. I was 18. Good times
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it looks like Elizondo gets the chance again to be a pedo groomer Trump supporter!

With Trump running, nearly all Republican senators say no to a presidential bid
Quote:
And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother in Vegemite
Lol’d

He’s right though. China uses its money to build anti satellite missiles. If they were all dirt poor still, Xi would be wearing a pitchfork through his neck instead of a rented tux

And we can buy things from Indonesia or Mexico or whatever other shit hole you’d like to exploit for labor Wonkie. Someone has to roll your cigarettes I guess, right?
Old 02-26-2023, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly wrong.
Every person you know can be encouraged to NOT BUY CHINA MADE STUFF. May need to do without an iPhone for a year (or two) but eventually we ALL can do something, if Apple cant sell a China made iPhone to Americans (or Aussies for that matter) they will either move manufacturing, or only sell to the massive (but shrinking) Chinese market. Either way we (as a collective) get what we want.
China will obviously say Bigly Unfair To China, world bullies us!
We say, its not that we dont want you to make our stuff or hate you, its just we want to buy stuff we made.
Takes time, but it also took time for china to become the worlds factory.
Simples.
But we all cant agree on ANYTHING, or suffer a loss of a $2000 iDroid from our pockets.
Go China!
In the next 75 years, one billion Hindus are going to reduce the orientals and the Arabs to ash

Be thankful you’re on that island crocodile Dundee
Old 02-26-2023, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol’d

He’s right though. China uses its money to build anti satellite missiles. If they were all dirt poor still, Xi would be wearing a pitchfork through his neck instead of a rented tux

And we can buy things from Indonesia or Mexico or whatever other shit hole you’d like to exploit for labor Wonkie. Someone has to roll your cigarettes I guess, right?

I met a meth head that said he got his cigarettes from Vietnam.

It's a big world out there.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So if ya sister married an Englishman, the children would be Pom-Iranian?

I think i met your rich Iranian family! Selling rugs, on the roadside, from the Yaris. Good people. Didnt wanna shoot me.
Depends, was the Englishman your king? Or have you become a real country yet?
Old 02-26-2023, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I met a meth head that said he got his cigarettes from Vietnam.

It's a big world out there.
https://youtu.be/TbHuo5ymZIA