Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.... it's so completely unconcerned with the rights of women, which the left claimed they cared about five seconds ago. Males with penises insisting they must be allowed into women's locker rooms, like they're rosa parks. Meanwhile the women are shamed and\or fired\cancelled if they object. Oh one of the women in the locker room is a rape survivor? Maybe she's traumatized by male genitalia? Too bad, bigot! It's totally self centered and narcissistic.
LoL GOP for women's rights

Republican Senator Blocks Bill to Codify Americans’ Right to Contraception
“Today, Republicans showed the American people where they stand: no abortions, and no birth control...
Old 08-10-2023, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally can't disagree with them without being called hateful. They demand complete submission, it's one of the most intolerant social movements of my lifetime so far.

I mean just on the trans athlete locker room question; it's so completely unconcerned with the rights of women, which the left claimed they cared about five seconds ago. Males with penises insisting they must be allowed into women's locker rooms, like they're rosa parks. Meanwhile the women are shamed and\or fired\cancelled if they object. Oh one of the women in the locker room is a rape survivor? Maybe she's traumatized by male genitalia? Too bad, bigot! It's totally self centered and narcissistic.
I could see (note: NOT agree, but understand) if they were deemed some “hate group pushing discredited science” if they were publishing papers about how gender transition is NEVER effective for kids or something

But asking for more oversight and raising extremely valid concerns only helps to fine tune the process to make it more medically appropriate and justified

I could completely understand the venom coming from some trans doctor or clinician who sees even questions about the process as some sort of evil challenge. It’s like, let’s be real here, we’re talking about fine tuning a process that affects a tiny tiny portion of our population. Not shutting it down, not stopping it. This “GRAVE HARM TO OUR COMMUNITY” for trying to fine tune a process is ridiculously exaggerated to the point where I find it funny
Old 08-10-2023, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Nice Fake News link

Covid Death Numbers aren't even remotely credible

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You are living in a manufactured Reality and you can't have a discussion about anything without calling people racist or linking total garbage like DailyKos, MSNBC ect.

It's pathetic
Old 08-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice Fake News link

Covid Death Numbers aren't even remotely credible

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You are living in a manufactured Reality and you can't have a discussion about anything without calling people racist or linking total garbage like DailyKos, MSNBC ect.

It's pathetic
Right because it isn't a fakenew site when you link the same site as reference.

The irony,

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=2168

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Botten; 08-10-2023 at 09:27 PM..
Old 08-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Banned

It says pass by unanimous consent and then I stopped reading it.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:19 PM
Banned

It’s like if any clinician or doctor, ESPECIALLY one that identifies as queer, is like “WE NEED TO MOVE FULL STEAM AHEAD WITH THIS, OR EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE!” right there that’s an obvious evidence of bias. If I had my way, I would remove their ability to qualify kids for affirmative care right then pending a deep audit of all their cases

Edit: basically whoever fights against oversight the most, those are the ones you need to audit the hardest IMO
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-10-2023 at 09:21 PM..
Old 08-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right because it isn't a fakenew site when you link the same site as reference.

The irony,

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=2168

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't debate. You're trying to deflect.

Even the NYT admitted recently that at least 30% of the "Covid Deaths" were not from Covid

It was totally inflated BS

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/briefing/covid.html

Quote:
Covid’s toll, to be clear, has not fallen to zero. The C.D.C.’s main Covid webpage estimates that about 80 people per day have been dying from the virus in recent weeks, which is equal to about 1 percent of overall daily deaths.

The official number is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death. Other C.D.C. data suggests that almost one-third of official recent Covid deaths have fallen into this category. A study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases came to similar conclusions.
Any Covid numbers you link (especially from a year ago or more) are total nonsense. Pure lies. I don't expect you to eat crow and admit you were wrong. Your personal identity is too wrapped up in your politics to admit you were duped by the people you put on a pedestal. I don't need you to. It's obvious you a total phony. You even lie about your profession and strut around here like you're some vax expert working in a lab on the next breakthrough cure. It's embarrassing.

There were also financial incentives to report any death during the pandemic to Covid. Hospitals and Care Providers got $$BIG MONEY$$ for doing so and it fed into the hysterical narrative that the sky was falling and we were all going to die if we didn't do what The Government said

Here's Fauci admitting the Vaxecutions are pretty much worthless and don't do squat

https://www.cell.com/cell-host-micro...128(22)00572-8

Quote:
Viruses that replicate in the human respiratory mucosa without infecting systemically, including influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” viruses, cause significant mortality and morbidity and are important public health concerns. Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines.
I can't believe idiots are still lost in that false Covid Candyland of nonsense and lies. You probably still wear a mask when you go to the grocery store. Pathetic.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No he meant me, “in some bumfuck town” only Phoenix, a huge city with 1.6 million people and more fleeing here every day from shitty blue states like CA
Phoenix *is* kind of fucked tho. I think of Phoenix as "LA, except built by aliens."

These temp curves are real. If you are chill haha with an AC life then no problems of course.

But water. You can always just AC everything and energy is a "false flag" -- we got fucktons of energy.

But water. That's the nerve.

I do not see how a city like Phoenix remains viable. I'm an hour from Lake Erie and I can guarantee you no Great Lake state (and keep in mind Canada has equal say on these things) cares if the southwest dries up. You are not getting any of our plentiful fresh water.
Old 08-10-2023, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phoenix *is* kind of fucked tho. I think of Phoenix as "LA, except built by aliens."

These temp curves are real. If you are chill haha with an AC life then no problems of course.

But water. You can always just AC everything and energy is a "false flag" -- we got fucktons of energy.

But water. That's the nerve.

I do not see how a city like Phoenix remains viable. I'm an hour from Lake Erie and I can guarantee you no Great Lake state (and keep in mind Canada has equal say on these things) cares if the southwest dries up. You are not getting any of our plentiful fresh water.
I appreciate the better verbiage, because “fucked” is very different than “bumfuck”

“Bumfuck” to me implies small, podunk, poor, etc, which Phx is none of these

Fucked due to drought is an entirely different thing. We are still technically in a drought but had a very wet winter this past winter which helped

I believe the city has enough of a plan to handle the next few decades and after I die, I don’t really care what happens lol

I believe CA is still in bigger drought danger than us but haven’t been following it
Old 08-10-2023, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't debate. You're trying to deflect.

Even the NYT admitted recently that at least 30% of the "Covid Deaths" were not from Covid

It was totally inflated BS

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/briefing/covid.html

Any Covid numbers you link (especially from a year ago or more) are total nonsense. Pure lies. I don't expect you to eat crow and admit you were wrong. Your personal identity is too wrapped up in your politics to admit you were duped by the people you put on a pedestal. I don't need you to. It's obvious you a total phony. You even lie about your profession and strut around here like you're some vax expert working in a lab on the next breakthrough cure. It's embarrassing.

There were also financial incentives to report any death during the pandemic to Covid. Hospitals and Care Providers got $$BIG MONEY$$ for doing so and it fed into the hysterical narrative that the sky was falling and we were all going to die if we didn't do what The Government said

Here's Fauci admitting the Vaxecutions are pretty much worthless and don't do squat

https://www.cell.com/cell-host-micro...128(22)00572-8

I can't believe idiots are still lost in that false Covid Candyland of nonsense and lies. You probably still wear a mask when you go to the grocery store. Pathetic.
My ability to engage reality is not binary. Things are not "this is real" or "this is fake" for me.

Events, people, information exist on a continuum with utter bullshit and madness at one end and the four laws of thermodynamics at the other. Haha nerd joke.

So make that a scale of 1-10.

Not much in what you deal with is ever a 10, unless you actually are a physicist.

A normal citizen working the life in the US float where they please but mostly hang around the fat middle 4-6.

The nasty hookers downtown and the fentanyl people are down in the 1's.

Gaming forums are notorious 2-3 magnets. These days, it's a bunch of low-spec 2-3's being spanked by a bare handful of sainted 7's. Kinda dull drama-wise.

We do not have a single poster here who believes they can see in the spirit realm, for example. That means we got no 1's.

Plus, not doing the H.itler set of tricks anymore. Those folks were always steady 1's. Endless. (Gotta go to pro-Russia forums for that kinda juice)

Covid was a solid 6. Natural selection has by now rendered it part of the happy little family of flu viruses. Bonus points if you know why natural selection favors virus weakening.

The Amish are a surprising 5.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 08-10-2023 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Fair credit due the Amish
Closed Thread