Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-27-2022, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill bet a million dollars horza doesnt like mayonnaise.
Excuse me, did you forget the White People Council voted unanimously to call it aioli?
Old 05-27-2022, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking now that these mass shootings by young people have only been an issue since the birth of the internet. Before Columbine we really didn't hear about them. It was never even a concern. Schools would be open and unlocked and anyone could just walk right in and nobody cared.

Because nobody had a reason to care.

Then the internet gets going in the 90's and takes off in the 2000's and now these kids are growing up with it and it's warping their minds. The mentally ill kids are being further harmed by it and they lash out and shit like this happens. No "history" of mental illness doesn't mean there is no mental illness. The kid was a fucked up high school drop-out and I can bet there were warning signs everywhere and as usual nobody cared and let the kid slip through the cracks. Then the internet grabs hold of his malfunctioning mind and suddenly he wants to shoot up an elementary school.

And yes an 18 year old these days is still very much a kid. This isn't the 1940's.
All diseases come from computer dog and cat addicted is symptoms of disease
Old 05-27-2022, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me, did you forget the White People Council voted unanimously to call it aioli?
I am white and I like mayo. My wife is not and thinks it is repulsive white people garbage.

I fed her aioli a few times and she said she liked it. This is how I got her on board with cheese. Love is a battlefield
Old 05-27-2022, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the one from Buffalo recently wasn’t good enough for you?’
He was a self described left wing authoritarian eco warrior that hated Fox News and Conservatism you dumb kraut
Old 05-27-2022, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

people that dont like mayo generally love social justice it's a funny racist thing they do.

Like saying "I like watermellon see im one of you!"

its basically racial dolizol behavior.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like humanity getting the internet might have been some aliens violating a prime directive. Ugh
Haha probably.

So was anakin skywalker the first school shooter?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

before the internet the cops would work with the teachers and the mayor to hang all the minorities from tree's while they burnt crosses

I’d love to be for this to be some end times epidemic but this is just the way we are.
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-27-2022 at 11:12 AM..
Old 05-27-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
before the internet the cops would work with the teachers and the mayor to hang all the minorities from tree's while they burnt crosses

I’d love to be for this to be some end times epidemic but this is just the way we are.
Honoring your edit here.

I think it is an end times epidemic, it is reversible by actually dealing with mental health but we don't actually want to help eachother so probably won't get better. End times meaning end of American times, more likely than end of the world times.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 05-27-2022 at 11:15 AM..
Old 05-27-2022, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha probably.

So was anakin skywalker the first school shooter?
I suddenly feel like this is like those awful libs saying things like "wow, ted cruz really is a slytherin" and now I would like to punch myself in the dick for using a pop culture reference
Old 05-27-2022, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honoring your edit here.

I think it is an end times epidemic, it is reversible by actually dealing with mental health but we don't actually want to help eachother so probably won't get better. End times meaning end of American times, more likely than end of the world times.
Hey Ill take what I can get.