Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody is an atheist. If you believe in fairy tales, you just believe in one less God than I do. People who believe in these middle eastern fairy tales sure do jump through a lot of mental gymnastics. I love how people want to quote fairy tales as if they have some authority. I don't quote the Iliad when I'm making a point. It's just so dumb. And Muslims are by far the worst. A true Muslim is expected to lie right to your face up until the moment their religion calls on them to kill you. The middle East was doing so well before Mohammed and Islam. Shame.
You're so ignorant, stupid, hypocritical and evil its repulsive. Thank God you'll suffer in Hell where you belong with the rest of the garbage.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:07 PM
Banned

In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

33:70 O you who believe, be aware of God and speak only the truth.

61:7 And who is more evil than he who invents lies about God, while he is being invited to submission? And God does not guide the wicked people.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

"You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” St. Augustine, Confessions

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." St. Thomas Aquinas.

Happiness is only truly possible through alignment of our will to the most Holy Trinity. The human soul is lost and restless until it rests in Him. Seek forgiveness, forgive, and self-examine to identify our sins that need to be condemned.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

I know hazek is a troll but it’s an accurate portrayal of how Muslims think. Also, Muslim men are latent homosexuals, hence putting women in trash bags

Sad that I’ve gotten more Muslim pussy than he has. This is the way
Old 12-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” St. Augustine, Confessions

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." St. Thomas Aquinas.

Happiness is only truly possible through alignment of our will to the most Holy Trinity. The human soul is lost and restless until it rests in Him. Seek forgiveness, forgive, and self-examine to identify our sins that need to be condemned.
You believe in ghosts and goblins? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 02:53 AM
Banned

Come to Norway I will show you the devil
Old 12-31-2019, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suck dick for roids
In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful

39:48 And the sinful works they had earned will be shown to them, and they will be surrounded by that which they used to mock.

4:145 The hypocrites will be in the lowest pit of the Fire; and you will not find for them a victor.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

Just spent a week diving in the Maldives, which is a Muslim country. Have some observations.

I was astounded by what an absolute shit hole all the local islands were. The private resorts are all beautifully and well kept, but all the local islands we visited were some of the absolute filthiest places i've ever been. Garbage literally everywhere. Every street, every beach, every bush. Ev er y where. Such a potentially beautiful place completely ruined.

And equally depressing is everywhere you look there are people just sitting around, not doing jack shit, and not giving a single fuck that their island...their home... is a dump. No pride at all in their country, or hell even themselves. The mosque areas? Spotless and meticulously maintained. The public park across the street? A dump. Multiple times we made comments like "holy fuck I wish someone would sneak in something about not allowing your home to become a garbage dump somewhere into the Quran".

It's also strange seeing a woman in full muslim attire, niqab and all, swimming in the ocean. They don't get a pass even for swimming? that's rough.

I also found it pretty funny that certain show's on TV in the hotel were blocked for religious reasons. Saw that "The Story of God with Morgan Freeman" was on nat geo and thought it'd be funny to here Morgan's face. But when I went there, the station showed some static screen saying something about "this show is not allowed to be broadcast in this country". That made me chuckle. All swearing, even on HBO was censored.

Edit: duuuuude loooook, post 420 bruhhhhh
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 12-31-2019 at 10:32 AM..
Old 12-31-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just spent a week diving in the Maldives, which is a Muslim country. Have some observations.

I was astounded by what an absolute shit hole all the local islands were. The private resorts are all beautifully and well kept, but all the local islands we visited were some of the absolute filthiest places i've ever been. Garbage literally everywhere. Every street, every beach, every bush. Ev er y where. Such a potentially beautiful place completely ruined.

And equally depressing is everywhere you look there are people just sitting around, not doing jack shit, and not giving a single fuck that their island...their home... is a dump. No pride at all in their country, or hell even themselves. The mosque areas? Spotless and meticulously maintained. The public park across the street? A dump. Multiple times we made comments like "holy fuck I wish someone would sneak in something about not allowing your home to become a garbage dump somewhere into the Quran".

It's also strange seeing a woman in full muslim attire, niqab and all, swimming in the ocean. They don't get a pass even for swimming? that's rough.

I also found it pretty funny that certain show's on TV in the hotel were blocked for religious reasons. Saw that "The Story of God with Morgan Freeman" was on nat geo and thought it'd be funny to here Morgan's face. But when I went there, the station showed some static screen saying something about "this show is not allowed to be broadcast in this country". That made me chuckle. All swearing, even on HBO was censored.

Edit: duuuuude loooook, post 420 bruhhhhh
Yeah those countries are run by sectarians who follow distortions. And you could say the same thing about India or China. Also the niqab is stupid and its not taught in the Qur'an. Even the hijab isn't.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

There are beautiful places in the u.s. steer clear of anywhere u see alot of bike paths and electric plug in for stickbundlemobiles. That's where the politicians (scum puppets who do anything for social status) have destroyed a place and laid it to ruin. (Trash, street feces, stickbundlers, naked humans)
Closed Thread