Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing A/A has done which is truely negative in people's eyes is 'tried harder' than everyone else aka showing up for mob windows utilizing the posted server rules

the reason this upsets so many people is they feel that they 'shouldnt have to' do the same thing ( track ) in order to experience Classic EQ Raiding.

If A/A were to be nuked off the map, the hope for the casuals is that they will be able to raid without tracking but sadly this has been proven time and time again to be like finding Bigfoot.
Dude your such a fucking mongoloid, you've been poop socking for 4 fucking years straight and still act like you're doing something productive.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure he's one of those former redbros that "quit" and never stop posting
You talking about buriedpast? I could have sworn he was an old IB/TR guy, just cant remember who. I don't think I'd recognize the name if it was just some rando redbro. I only acknowledge the existence of other members of the pixel nobility like myself, and us blue aristocrats always viewed the red hard-cores as "new money". They may have been rich in BiS loot, but all the BiS loot just couldn't make up for that intangible quality - a way of carrying one's self - that comes with years of oppressing casuals.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talking about buriedpast? I could have sworn he was an old IB/TR guy, just cant remember who. I don't think I'd recognize the name if it was just some rando redbro. I only acknowledge the existence of other members of the pixel nobility like myself, and us blue aristocrats always viewed the red hard-cores as "new money". They may have been rich in BiS loot, but all the BiS loot just couldn't make up for that intangible quality - a way of carrying one's self - that comes with years of oppressing casuals.
How did you get this way? Was it something that happened in High School? Or was it a lifetime of being inconsequential?
Old 03-27-2017, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah was talking about BallzDeep or whatever.

Pretty sure Buried is in Rustle and is old IB? I think
Old 03-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you get this way? Was it something that happened in High School? Or was it a lifetime of being inconsequential?
You just dont understand the life of a norrathian aristocrat. Growing up I attended the best private schools in freeport and spent summer at my family's winery on the shores of Lake Rathe. It was a charmed life, but I'll neer forget the day my father, the viscount of freeport, sat me down and told me our pixel wealth came at a cost. As p99 nobility, it was our sworn duty to maintain the natural order. All those carefree days playing polo on the plains of karana, or sailing our yachts in the ocean of tears, were compensation for the service we provided ensuring the pixel economy remained in balance.

As an outsider all you see is our BiS loot and rare vanity items, but you don't consider the stress and responsibility that comes with ruining the playing experience of others. Ensuring casuals are empty husks, ever striving for those pixels we dangle just beyond their grasp, isn't something we do for ourselves - we do it to protect casuals from knowing what it is like at the top. We can't all be the 1%, and it is cruel to allow a taste of the a pixel filled life you simply cannot understand. Its like when red necks win the lottery, blow all their money, and then say they wished they'd never won all that money because it ruined their lives.

So, your welcome.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

You're*
Old 03-27-2017, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You just dont understand the life of a norrathian aristocrat. Growing up I attended the best private schools in freeport and spent summer at my family's winery on the shores of Lake Rathe. It was a charmed life, but I'll neer forget the day my father, the viscount of freeport, sat me down and told me our pixel wealth came at a cost. As p99 nobility, it was our sworn duty to maintain the natural order. All those carefree days playing polo on the plains of karana, or sailing our yachts in the ocean of tears, were compensation for the service we provided ensuring the pixel economy remained in balance.

As an outsider all you see is our BiS loot and rare vanity items, but you don't consider the stress and responsibility that comes with ruining the playing experience of others. Ensuring casuals are empty husks, ever striving for those pixels we dangle just beyond their grasp, isn't something we do for ourselves - we do it to protect casuals from knowing what it is like at the top. We can't all be the 1%, and it is cruel to allow a taste of the a pixel filled life you simply cannot understand. Its like when red necks win the lottery, blow all their money, and then say they wished they'd never won all that money because it ruined their lives.

So, your welcome.
Lul'd. Nice1
Old 03-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Orc

Kek!
Old 03-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
You're*
it the internet, nobody care about yore grammar.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Loke saved this thread ty
Closed Thread