Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2023, 09:22 PM
Banned

I'm team bernie whether or not if I agree with his platform

This is a politician that you can trust, he's been in politics like 1000 years and his platform and agenda have never changed.

Bernie is what he says he is, and would do what he says he'll do if given the chance.

This is why the democrat party hates him, he can't be bought used or controlled.

It's ironic, because if they ran bernie in the general, voter turnout would blow away biden's 81 million.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is a politician that you can trust, he's been in politics like 1000 years and his platform and agenda have never changed.

Bernie is what he says he is, and would do what he says he'll do if given the chance.

This is why the democrat party hates him, he can't be bought used or controlled.

It's ironic, because if they ran bernie in the general, voter turnout would blow away biden's 81 million.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

haha god damn the parties have flipped!
Old 03-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

how to actually fight racism starring old Jewish senator since it's been a hot topic tonight.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh i know all about comrade sanders' commie connections

who the fuck takes their honeymoon in moscow?

but trust is bigger than ideology.
Old 03-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Horza still whining that his JAN6! Hoax narrative got obliterated
Old 03-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure, but have you considered that maybe people wouldn't be broke if they had good jobs like at somewhere walmart destroyed? a job that doesn't depend on welfare benefits to supplement the shit pay they give so that the waltons can have a second nfl team or something? who gives a shit if it "provides jobs" if the jobs are absolutely awful?

and fuck the rich, you don't get rich without exploitation, period. the fuck do i care about being "classist" against people who actively try to exploit me?
You are saying that any small family owned business could automatically afford to pay their workers a higher wage than Walmart? That’s a pretty big assumption, but even if so, like I said the shoplifters don’t care who they steal from, and the family owned business would crumble from retail theft far faster than Walmart

And no, these aren’t little Aladdin’s out there trying to steal bread for their families, I don’t buy that shit at all. Just like I don’t buy that all rich are evil cartoon villains. But you can believe it all you want; I’m not here to change hearts and minds

Looking at factors that cause crime is fine and dandy, but when crime gets out of control you need solutions, fast. And those solutions are law and order. If you ever get cancer, I’m sure you wouldn’t be thrilled to hear your doctor tell you “you have cancer but rather than spend money on chemo, we’re going to invest in researching ways to prevent not only you, but everyone else from getting cancer. So it’s a much better use of the money”. And you’ll be like “I’m dying here!”

…Well maybe you wouldn’t because your love and virtue knows no bounds and you would happily accept that use for the money, but most lesser beings wouldn’t
Old 03-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Horza still whining that his JAN6! Hoax narrative got obliterated
How many TB would 40,000 hours of video be?
Old 03-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure, but have you considered that maybe people wouldn't be broke if they had good jobs like at somewhere walmart destroyed? a job that doesn't depend on welfare benefits to supplement the shit pay they give so that the waltons can have a second nfl team or something? who gives a shit if it "provides jobs" if the jobs are absolutely awful?

and fuck the rich, you don't get rich without exploitation, period. the fuck do i care about being "classist" against people who actively try to exploit me?
I am pretty “rich” and it’s because I’m married, have never been unemployed, bought a house as soon as I could and mostly drove a piece of shit ford Ranger and then various Toyotas and Hondas. Many people make different choices, but I’ve exploited precisely zero people

I think you should make a distinction between someone with an estate that will be passed down to many, many grandchildren vs a corporate profiteer actively lobbying and manipulating the government to maintain his/her financial primacy

Or don’t, but fuck the rich is different than fuck the bankers. Also, being poor doesn’t absolve you from committing crime. Even if circumstances are more difficult, it is a choice to shoplift vs becoming a paramedic or electrician or welder, etc