Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Statistics
America is 1% Muslim and 65% white. Please tell me you understand the difference between Charleston and Orlando with that knowledge.
dog he legitimately doesn't understand this, jarnooga is brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should seek to understand why there are terrorists instead of playing this expensive game of keep-away.
as i've been saying for 400 pages, start learning arabic and read the quran and some of the more popular hadith it's pretty obvious. reminder i'm the only person in this entire thread who has ever done this.

they ascribe to a violent religion which promotes and rewards killing the kafir (non believer) it's not exactly a difficult thing to understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucking lol if you believe sandy hook wasn't a false flag, hm yes skinny white kid was carrying his body weight in guns and ammo, the coroner just happened to be on pcp that day, and i don't know why fire trucks were lined up ready to go hours before or why like 16 people were caught on aerial footage leaving the building, also its totally not weird that one of the sandy hook kids turned up in print media advertisements after they were supposedly slain.

also i like how your response to getting called out on being a scumbag who doesn't understand
Quote:
America is 1% Muslim and 65% white.
who keeps pre prepared lists of everything bad white people do while living in absolute denial that a brown person could ever do anything bad... is to link sandy hook. how unaware can you be? all you're doing is doubling down on being a piece of shit and we can all see it. your apologism and desire for muzzie cock has gone on long enough, you're getting called out jarnooga.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-10-2017 at 07:58 PM..
Old 06-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
goalposts moving where? you're constantly making posts defending islam but you know nothing about it. My posts are not melodrama they're a call out. you're horribly uneducated, under-equipped to engage me on the topic, and yet you act like you have a leg to stand on by telling me to "do more research."
Where did I defend Islam? Tell me of my notions again. Need more Kriegsmachine in your life. https://www.wonderbible.com can help you. You remind me of the mormon kid in my senior english class that was so appaled that I did not care to know nor cared about how or what my eternal soul sould end up in or as while doing so gave an illustrated copy of The Silmarillion to me out of pity. Poor bastard.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 06-10-2017 at 08:21 PM..
Old 06-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
celebrating something real good today i gotta redact what exactly but lets just say im gladder for a trump presidency
im happy for your happiness, frien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

An illustrated copy of the Silmarillion is a pretty great gift

I wish everyone in the Middle East would become Mormon. Utah is such a friendly place
Old 06-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did I defend Islam? Tell me of my notions again. Need more Kriegsmachine in your life. https://www.wonderbible.com can help you. You remind me of the mormon kid in my senior english class that was so appaled that I did not care to know nor cared about how or what my eternal soul sould end up in or as while doing so gave an illustrated copy of The Silmarillion to me out of pity. Poor bastard.
you literally told me, the only poster in this thread with a basic working knowledge of the islamic faith, to educate myself on the topic.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
celebrating something real good today i gotta redact what exactly but lets just say im gladder for a trump presidency
ive been awared its pride month so anything is possible from this statement

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Banned

lol james comey testified in a closed session today & his statements leaked within minutes. donald trump, who is clearly guilty of colluding with the russians said that he's willing to testify and he also has tapes of his conversations with comey. definitely the hallmark of a guilty man right here.

(its amazing what shambles the american democratic party is in, still. do you guys even have a platform yet or are you planning on losing 2018?)
Old 06-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Banned

hey jarnooga can you tell me how many christian theocratic governments exist which adhere to the old testament in 2017? i'm really eager to hear this comparison between islam and christianity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you literally told me, the only poster in this thread with a basic working knowledge of the islamic faith, to educate myself on the topic.
No i didn't. Sorry your genetics suck and you're raging.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No i didn't. Sorry your genetics suck and you're raging.
A liberal Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer, talking about others "raging." Hilarious.
Closed Thread