Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael's only motivation to get gear is to use it to destroy Nihilum but if Nihilum isn't getting all the pixels they want, they won't be playing.
Honestly, Azrael really has no effect on what we do or who plays. People know winter is coming and are getting in their breaks before some defcon 1 level of immersion kicks in for a lot of us. We still field a raid force capable of killing any target, though.

The benefit to all of this is watching Azrael become the relative zerg. Their neckbeards grow a little more each day.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, consider buying a water filter for your shower. Chlorine and stuff is terrible for skin.
I heard hit water was bad also. I will try the filter but I need a lot of pressure in my shower.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server is truly at a loss by losing HB. The only person I have seen with the time, in game resources and PvE knowledge to build something from nothing this far into the server.

I have always liked Azrael's spirit and dedication to competition but I have never seen anyone with a long term vision I would be excited about joining up with. Sounds like a fun guild to have fun in the now though.

The statement Jibekn made in a joking matter, although probably true to some extent, is that he is already bored with the PvE and doesn't know how long he can stay excited about the PvE. This is the awkward position Azrael is always in. Either they are a second tier guild and always have targets or if they do take over as the number one guild they will grief the other guilds off the server and become bored themselves.

Azrael is like the joker from batman, you can compare them to a dog chasing a car, once they catch the car they don't know what to do with it. You can't ultimately win in PvE on EQ, it goes on forever, but if your goal is to destroy all other guilds and you finally win then there is nothing left to do. Azrael's only motivation to get gear is to use it to destroy Nihilum but if Nihilum isn't getting all the pixels they want, they won't be playing.

Nailed it, r99 will be going through another period of decline until velious.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Whole thread makes me sad and flaccid
Old 03-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whole thread makes me sad and flaccid
Old 03-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The server is truly at a loss by losing HB. The only person I have seen with the time, in game resources and PvE knowledge to build something from nothing this far into the server.

I have always liked Azrael's spirit and dedication to competition but I have never seen anyone with a long term vision I would be excited about joining up with. Sounds like a fun guild to have fun in the now though.

The statement Jibekn made in a joking matter, although probably true to some extent, is that he is already bored with the PvE and doesn't know how long he can stay excited about the PvE. This is the awkward position Azrael is always in. Either they are a second tier guild and always have targets or if they do take over as the number one guild they will grief the other guilds off the server and become bored themselves.

Azrael is like the joker from batman, you can compare them to a dog chasing a car, once they catch the car they don't know what to do with it. You can't ultimately win in PvE on EQ, it goes on forever, but if your goal is to destroy all other guilds and you finally win then there is nothing left to do. Azrael's only motivation to get gear is to use it to destroy Nihilum but if Nihilum isn't getting all the pixels they want, they won't be playing.

sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Last edited by Humerox; 03-27-2014 at 01:37 AM..
Old 03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

I feel like my future on Red is in limbo right now, basically its on hold until this big announcement from the GMs thats supposed to be happening soon. I'll make my decision after the big news on whether or not I'll continue playing.

Sure I'll log on from time to time to get status updates, but as far as putting in any major time or effort, I'm not sure I can do that with the current state.

Just my opinion.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:33 PM
Banned

Lol twainz and kergan you guys serious or dumb? nihilum still shows up with as much or more people then us, still batphone 25 man + b-team 12 on a weekday for lady vox (tune, hash tag, ect ect). Dormant with 35 people @ every raid mob
Old 03-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, Azrael really has no effect on what we do or who plays. People know winter is coming and are getting in their breaks before some defcon 1 level of immersion kicks in for a lot of us. We still field a raid force capable of killing any target, though.

The benefit to all of this is watching Azrael become the relative zerg. Their neckbeards grow a little more each day.
Nihilum has always cared since day 1. I don't buy that they don't care for 1 minute right now. I do think they have a bunch of spoiled babies like Elderan that would rage quit if he couldn't win all the dragons he wanted for a sustained period of time though.

Nihilum has always had people burn out over the last 2 years but there has always been a group strong enough to easily stay number 1. Nihilum's current crew is by far the weakest it has ever been compared to the competition since Holocaust banning.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

I thought it was hysterical that the first leaderboard outage due to unadulterated rage coincided with this first being a big issue.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread