Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quite the double standards to want to fence off your own raid content and then come here bragging about how great your guild is...entertaining that you take the server seriously enough to come here and expect a round of applause for "going through the motions" in your own quiet Norrath.
Our own quiet Norrath? Two zones on phinny make up the entire population of P99. Nexus and Bazaar. You're the one that's experiencing the unoptimized quiet Norrath pal, come get immersed!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Kobold

here to brag

bda casual scummy guild full of spouse-havers, sex-havers, job-havers, and pussy-grabbers

killing literally all the raid targets we want in ~12 hours a week (less than the time spent on poopsocking literally 1 P99 mob)
Old 11-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No embarrassment on my end my angry stalker friend, happy to continue chopping your guild down along with a few hours. Didn't you fall out with Chest a while back though? Forgive me for not remembering the page number. Speaking of mentally retarded, whatever happened to your other forum alias? They called you out on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Raid on your own schedule, fine...but when bragging remember Veloci Shift or Paradox or any other guild could move and do the same thing and just as well as BDA because theres no competition, which is what made raiding in EQ great.

Quite the double standards to want to fence off your own raid content and then come here bragging about how great your guild is...entertaining that you take the server seriously enough to come here and expect a round of applause for "going through the motions" in your own quiet Norrath.

Apply today folks,you too could enjoy pixels (maybe, if they feel like awarding you some) in Norrath_1184
I have another forum alias? This is news to me. I've only ever posted from this account, except for another one back in 2010-2011 when I was maining a druid, that account's name is Hauling, which was the same name as my Druid. I've always posted from my main's account because I've got nothing to hide. I've also never had to post from another account because I've been banned from the forums for being a complete asshole. You can't say the same.

I still play on P99. I didn't go to Phinny because I prefer farting around on low level alts to kill time and P99 suits my needs for that. No falling out. If I wanted to raid, I'd go to Phinny, I'd join back up with my BDA friends and I'd have fun doing it. So show me how it's a double standard? I'm not stalking you, I'm just calling you out for being a lying asshole to my friends, whom you are stalking. If anyone else was spewing the non-stop bullshit you do about my friends, I'd probably have something to say to them too, but you've got the monopoly on bullshit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But try to smear me with more lies if you think it will help your case.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Banned

That was a really embarrassing page. Sorry for u all.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Banned

This message is hidden because Swish is on your ignore list.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Sticks and stones is such a harmless game when I have this wall of an ignore list.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sticks and stones is such a harmless game when I have this wall of an ignore list.
It's one thing to get triggered by people calling you mean words on the internet. It's completely another to choose to ignore someone that repeatedly says some of the dumbest things you've ever heard and makes you feel dumber just by reading his words.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Kobold

yet you still don't think there should be consequences for using literal hate speech
Old 11-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khysanth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet you still don't think there should be consequences for using literal hate speech
Nope I don't. Are you implying I'm contradicting myself somehow? I chose to ignore someone that's retarded and annoys me. Not because I'm offended or triggered by his mean words. I don't think he should be banned or face any consequences for being an idiot or saying stupid things. He's well within his right to say whatever he wants imo. Though I did laugh when he got banned for using a word he knows full well everyone gets banned for saying.

The problem with dishing out punishments for "hate speech" is that not everyone agrees with what even qualifies as hate speech. I bet I can google for less than 30 seconds and find a video/blog of someone claiming its hate speech to not recognize their sexual identity as an attack helicopter. Obviously an extreme example but not too far off from reality.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Opened this thread to a bunch of rustled posters, do carry on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread