Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-02-2022, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry your ideology is purely based on hatred and resentment. Once you achieve your lenin luther revolution do you know what you will do with the power? Will your vision of utopia work for everybody? The party of davos thinks they know, what makes you any different?
Haha, if it helps you to pretend you think that, you go right ahead and do it if it makes you feel better

Pretend you think you know more than scientists, pretend you understand politics, pretend you are not on the side of evil if you wish

God sees through it all and god blesses the communists
Old 10-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lenin luther revolution
Lex Luther is a comic villain.

Lex means Law and Luther means Luther. Law of Luther = Absurd Villainy!

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, if it helps you to pretend you think that, you go right ahead and do it if it makes you feel better

Pretend you think you know more than scientists, pretend you understand politics, pretend you are not on the side of evil if you wish

I am not pretending anything. The utopian types, don't seem to have any humility. The idea of engineering it is so preposterously naive.

Once you break down all hierarchies that you do not like, how will you prevent people from organizing in those hierarchies again?

Once you wipe out the white supremacist threat what will you do to protect the institutions you have built? What is your plan for the future beyond destruction in the here and now?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
I am not pretending anything. The utopian types, don't seem to have any humility. The idea of engineering it is so preposterously naive.

Once you break down all hierarchies that you do not like, how will you prevent people from organizing in those hierarchies again?

Once you wipe out the white supremacist threat what will you do to protect the institutions you have built? What is your plan for the future beyond destruction in the here and now?
Sorry, all of that information is classified [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2022, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, all of that information is classified [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your ideology must be really weak if you do not want to debate it publicly.

Old 10-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your ideology must be really weak if you do not want to debate it publicly.
I am familiar with baiting people online. I do it frequently. My tricks generally don't work on me.

Besides, I've fully explained myself in previous posts if you care to sift through this account or my previous. I know when to waste time with the right and when not to, sorry, not sorry.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

What if all the megalomaniacs in the world got together and started a bunch of fake wars so we all died and they made a shit load of money??

No that can’t be the way the world works that can’t possibly be it…. right?

WRONG
Old 10-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Maybe saint javelin blesses them, but I see failure after failure tbh man
Old 10-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe saint javelin blesses them, but I see failure after failure tbh man
The blessings of god have historically manifested as a mixed bag. I’m not even that much of a commie, too state-centered.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I am familiar with baiting people online. I do it frequently. My tricks generally don't work on me.

Besides, I've fully explained myself in previous posts if you care to sift through this account or my previous. I know when to waste time with the right and when not to, sorry, not sorry.
You mentioned bookchin, anarcho-communisim (aka antifa) a couple of times and thats about it. I'm convinced you think revolution now, we will figure out paradise after wandering in the desert for years later. I bet you have no clue what to do after the revolution.

Just destruction now.

You mentioned you hate hierarchies, hierarchies are so engrained in the human experience that its natural law at this point. You would be one of the last people I would trust in power. I doubt you would be able to reconcile with people organizing themselves into their own hiarchies.

Ecology of freedom is still on my shelf, currently on a fiction kick. Maybe it will be my next read. It will be meaningless to me though if his presupposition
is destruction of useful hierarchies.

Last edited by Rethalis; 10-02-2022 at 01:56 PM..