Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Donald trump let his daughter marry a Jew and is letting Christians be killed by Turks in Syria. He’s going to hell when he dies
Old 10-14-2019, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, as a libturd I am surprised you would want to even discuss Iran. Obama/Biden let the Iranian Green Revolution die out, just so they could "negotiate" a fabulous "legacy" deal with the hardliners later, a deal in which he handed over a ton of cash to that regime, so that they could turn around and sponsor terrorism and kill many innocents. All in return for... well, in return for nothing. The deal did not deter Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons in any way shape or form. And now Trump and future presidents will have to deal with all the cr-p that Obama left for them.

Based on that history, and Benghazi, etc etc etc wtf makes you think Biden would be doing ANYTHING to stand up to state sponsors of terrorism? He will be lucky to name the countries right the next time he makes a public comment...
Now Trump is handing Iran most of northern Syria with no strings attached, how much times have changed.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now Trump is handing Iran most of northern Syria with no strings attached, how much times have changed.
I just mentioned that and he responded with how Obama did things with regard to Iran....

Obama isn’t president anymore morons. Wake up

PS: if Iran and turkey start firing on each other that will legit start WW3 because that’s the two most stubborn bone headed races on earth, I can personally attest to that
Old 10-14-2019, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just mentioned that and he responded with how Obama did things with regard to Iran....

Obama isn’t president anymore morons. Wake up

PS: if Iran and turkey start firing on each other that will legit start WW3 because that’s the two most stubborn bone headed races on earth, I can personally attest to that
Very few people seem to know about Turkey's history, I don't get why it's so buried and not taught.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

President Trump farts, former president obama fluffed.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very few people seem to know about Turkey's history, I don't get why it's so buried and not taught.
American decision makers don't care about brown people. That sort of shit isn't taught in any detail in school. History started in 1776. Fast forward to the American Civil War, WW1 (barely), WW2, and Nam/Civil Rights Movement/Space Race. That's it. That's all the world history kids learn.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All i know is Iranians make great kebabs and carpets, where as Turks make great kebabs and coffee.

Sorry Patre, but i think i'm going to be on the side of Turkey for this one.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, as a libturd I am surprised you would want to even discuss Iran. Obama/Biden let the Iranian Green Revolution die out, just so they could "negotiate" a fabulous "legacy" deal with the hardliners later, a deal in which he handed over a ton of cash to that regime, so that they could turn around and sponsor terrorism and kill many innocents. All in return for... well, in return for nothing. The deal did not deter Iranian pursuit of nuclear weapons in any way shape or form. And now Trump and future presidents will have to deal with all the cr-p that Obama left for them.

Based on that history, and Benghazi, etc etc etc wtf makes you think Biden would be doing ANYTHING to stand up to state sponsors of terrorism? He will be lucky to name the countries right the next time he makes a public comment...
Just letting you know, there is probably some connection between Iran's nuclear ambitions and their traditional persian rugs. There is a joke in here somewhere and the punchline is carpet bombing. Just need to work out the details.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

BTW folks, Turkey is a NATO member, so any attacks on Turkey and all other NATO members would be legally obliged to defend her. Really though Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO ages ago but weak leadership throughout the west meant that no-one had the guts to make that decision.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:49 AM
Fire Giant

Fuck I wish I hadn't read this thread. I should have known better, I hate being reminded that I can't even have some damned nostalgia based elf sim fun times without possibly running across alarmingly ignorant white nationalists like Teppler talking about racial purity and "biological bombs."
Closed Thread