Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2023, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

it's THE mans world and death to it.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im glad im not trans because the idea of surgery to fix cancer would be a question of is it worth it to me.

Like I still feel my pulse and count thinking Ive got midrowhateveryoucallitartis
So you're glad you aren't demoralized and brainwashed into cutting your dick off?

Nice dude

There's no such thing as a "trans person" just ugly people getting brainwashed

You can be gay and not cut your dick off, let's normalize that instead
Old 04-11-2023, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't allow you to be so slippery here.

Are both covered equally under public insurance?

After all, it's man's world.
i don't know.

i thought trans surgeries were considered "elective" surgeries and were therefore not covered by most insurance plans, but i don't know what is covered as far as testing and prescribing goes. with the trans population being a tiny fraction of the overall population, it would be the cheaper thing for a plan to cover- but it's hardly fair if that's a consideration here.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't know.

i thought trans surgeries were considered "elective" surgeries and were therefore not covered by most insurance plans, but i don't know what is covered as far as testing and prescribing goes. with the trans population being a tiny fraction of the overall population, it would be the cheaper thing for a plan to cover- but it's hardly fair if that's a consideration here.
Would that be women's healthcare, if it was covered?
Old 04-11-2023, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

trannies are pharma's wet dream. Insurance companies have become firmly entrenched in what they will pay for. No insurance company is gonna cover gender affirming surgery or treatment.

they are all paying out of pocket or the gov't is paying for it. These people will require the medical industry to prop up their personal sense of physical and mental identity for the rest of their lives.

someone recently posted a video of a morgan stanley banker advising doctors and pharma execs against selling cures, because cures are bad for long term business

its baffling to me that so few of anyone can see this
Old 04-11-2023, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would that be women's healthcare, if it was covered?
idk what you're asking.

it seems likely that there are women's clinics that would perform these services, but it doesn't happen here i don't think. this stuff falls under endocrinology, not obgyn if that's what you're trying to get at?
Old 04-11-2023, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Public health arguments rule me. I don't like it but they're right.

Fucking fuckers.
When I was trained it was grilled into my head that the only reason my job continues to exist, is because part of its goals is to save the state money. Number 1 still obviously to help the client, but we are told if it’s not in the way that the state will see as saving costs, we will cease to exist

Which I never had a problem with as a concept. Keeps you in a mindset to not be expensive and worth little, which is unfortunately still a large part of the field
Old 04-11-2023, 01:35 AM
Banned

Lol calling your insurance company about getting your dick cut off

Oh my god lol
Old 04-11-2023, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk what you're asking.

it seems likely that there are women's clinics that would perform these services, but it doesn't happen here i don't think. this stuff falls under endocrinology, not obgyn if that's what you're trying to get at?
My state(WA) covers it in public insurance.

It's a man's world, after all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2023, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My state(WA) covers it in public insurance.

It's a man's world, after all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats gov't money. and of course WA covers it

private insurance isn't gonna spend a dime on dick cutting
Closed Thread