Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can't speak for those guys

im just laughing at your pathetic attempt to come out of no where expecting to be an intellectual shock and awe campaign while i buff noobs on blue and watch this documentary on undersea brine pools
Oh nice. Are you aware of the fact that despite the academic consensus of science declaring the impossibility of life at the bottom of deep freshwater lakes like Lake Tahoe, there is an individual named Chase who privately developed an underwater rover proving them unequivocally wrong?

He now works for the US Navy remotely manning underwater rovers in the ocean.

"Science", doesn't "know" anything at all. Knowing is epistemologically and ontologically antithetical to science.

Dogmatists, who presume to speak on behalf of "science" are among the stupidest people on the planet.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-23-2023 at 12:19 AM..
Old 04-23-2023, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

every square inch of earth is teeming with life of some form, so they were stupid to begin with

and this doc is about deep ocean brine pools that form off of ancient salt deposits
Old 04-23-2023, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this were the case, don't you think that you would have a little consensus here? Judging by the fact that dog and Patriam and a number of others are relatively silent right now, I would assume they're actually reading what I posted, because IT IS interesting.
I wouldn't get your hopes up so much.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

all it takes is 1 person with a eureka moment and boom we visit zeta reticuli and see them aliens
Lol as of that guy having a eureka moment will not be condemned by the crabs in a bucket retards claiming his eureka moment is "pseudoscience". The current state of the world will make damned sure this eureka guy"s moment is buried in argumentation.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol as of that guy having a eureka moment will not be condemned by the crabs in a bucket retards claiming his eureka moment is "pseudoscience". The current state of the world will make damned sure this eureka guy"s moment is buried in argumentation.
and yet somehow, a company called Helion exists

fusion energy, no steam turbines

sorry about your luck, tokamaks
Old 04-23-2023, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feeling pretty down today guys

Not getting any help from my support system. I am unsure if I am making the right choices in my lifestyle and relationships

What I really need is validation of my lifestyle from a classroom of 7-8 yr olds

Lol sorry couldn’t help but do some shitposting
dont worry STARKIND will vaLIdAte Juuu!
Old 04-23-2023, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

p.s. the stupid shit is using "LGBT" as a shield and making it exclusionary ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] codifying Queer ppl into law is tantamount to codifying "black people only". "LAW" unless it's the 10 commandments is also SIN. "Law" as is executed by man is devilish in origin (at the top).

Stright hetronormative cis ppl are worthy of being and having their safe spaces and boundaries and shit its fucked what LGBT wants to do to that AND how they are demonized. and threatened with force. And how progressives are trying to rapidly FORCE a new society and social order based on narcissistic egocentric ideals within decades instead of allow people to naturally progress.

not to mention 90% of sex trafficing is young females or trans ppl kicked out on the street by godless psychopaths that the state shouldn't protect

not to mention the vast majority of big shot big money LGBTQ ppl are in bed with straight up hitlers who pretend to be fake good guys and funnel money to satan IMO

are there good queer gay and lesbian ppl, sure, are there some misguided and lost trans ppl sure, are there some trans ppl that know they are fucked and arent misguided sure --- most are just weaponized idiots on the street at this point, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS RIGHT NOW

i'll die on this hill its so fucked up my dudes -- panically defending this bullshit is just as bad end as ignoring it or pandering to it
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-23-2023 at 08:02 AM..
Old 04-23-2023, 10:51 AM
Banned

Talked to this old head last night about Seth Rich

Boy was that a fun story time for him, he was already based
Old 04-23-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 21684
Attachment 21685
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-23-2023, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talked to this old head last night about Seth Rich

Boy was that a fun story time for him, he was already based
Decrepit ass boomers are the target demographic for Fox News conspiracies, that's correct.
Closed Thread