Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namfoodle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah some guy popped in my stream the other night and thought we couldn't play in 3rd person, so there's some misinfo out there.
pics!
Old 06-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

As far as functionality goes there's really no way for me to "play" in 3rd person from what I can tell at least. I can look at my character and maybe run across a zone in 3rd person I guess. But in any situation where I need to move quickly or attack the F9 views have proven to be deadly.

If there is a way to set it up to function a little better I'm all ears.

Also where can I get a functioning standard UI? The client I have only has what looks like a version of the vert UI and I can't change it to anything else.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as functionality goes there's really no way for me to "play" in 3rd person from what I can tell at least. I can look at my character and maybe run across a zone in 3rd person I guess. But in any situation where I need to move quickly or attack the F9 views have proven to be deadly.

Also where can I get a functioning standard UI? The client I have only has what looks like a version of the vert UI and I can't change it to anything else.
from first person, press f9 twice. use ins/del or numpad7/numpad1 to zoom in and out. its like the mousewheel zome you're use to, without the mousewheel.

Maybe it's just not a big deal to me, I started playing EQ before mousewheel zoom was a thing, so I'm used to the F9 views, it's much more comfortable to me. F9 x4 ftw.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PC or mac?

Ill assume mac, check your UI folder see if the default is backed up there.

To get most 3rd party? UI's to work some people had to name it as default to trick the client into using it.

if this is not the case and it shows you loading the other UI folder, either delete or use the /loadskin default 1 command.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Kobold

^^

I meant I'll assume PC, not mac
Old 07-13-2015, 04:11 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kunark was released [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..some R&R in TD
Old 07-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Orc

one kill from ranger epic !
Old 07-21-2015, 04:18 AM
Kobold

boom, first ranger w swiftwind, grats!
Last edited by BossThunderace; 07-21-2015 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: eq gods demand ranger sacrifice for this post
Old 07-21-2015, 05:14 AM
Sarnak

Best of luck to the server, but I will never be able to get used to the mac client restriction (control scheme mainly), I tried it before eqmac live shutdown many times, I guess the titanium and live version clients has spoiled me.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

project 2002? sounds NOT CLASSIC to me
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread