Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2023, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anti-semites don't gatekeep those critical of capital.
That's because semites gatekeep the capital from criticism
Old 08-16-2023, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Jimmy dore killing again, live! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LIxOZH5pn0

And by killing I mean simply playing clips of dems saying things that have been memory holed, thus demonstrating the absurdity of the present moment
Old 08-16-2023, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And by killing I mean simply playing clips of dems saying things that have been memory holed, thus demonstrating the absurdity of the present moment
And guess who makes a fool of himself. It isn't too often your video is such garbage that you know it is going to be taken down... forcing you to flag it as private.

How does this continue to happen to you?

Oh that's right you aren't on the side of just cause you are on the side of hate.
Old 08-16-2023, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really, of all the mythical creatures you pick Minotaur? Not dragon or Pegasus or something that can fly?

If my kid told me he was now a Minotaur I’d feel duty bound to abandon him in a hedge maze somewhere. “Sorry Tommy, you have to guard this place forever now”
https://twitter.com/HallerMichael/st...30974046474241

Quote:
Michael Haller, M.D.
@HallerMichael
Chloe, I gave you the benefit of the doubt / repeatedly offered to have conversations to better learn about your experiences / perspective. You’ve your real purpose abundantly clear when you tag press secs who spread hate and lies rather than engaging with doctors
4:19 AM · Aug 6, 2022
Chloe also goes after John Oliver and others.
She has her mission not to end her gender dysphoria but to sensationalize it.

Get the eBook today - Conned by Chloe Cole meme
Last edited by Botten; 08-16-2023 at 09:33 PM..
Old 08-16-2023, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because semites gatekeep the capital from criticism
Semites: "Guys-- guys, guys.... guys listen-- it's a... Guys

it's an entire economy based... on money-lending."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conned by Chloe Cole
I don't know who that is and I don't think I want to... she has the same troll-doll face as MTG
Last edited by Lune; 08-16-2023 at 09:23 PM..
Old 08-16-2023, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty boring video of a millionaire showing clips of other millionaires being full of shit.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://twitter.com/HallerMichael/st...30974046474241

Chloe also goes after John Oliver and others.
She has her mission not to end her gender dysphoria but to sensationalize it.

Get the eBook today - Conned by Chloe Cole meme
I watched her video, she has some points that seem solid:

“The risk of being wrong about being a homosexual is far less than the risk of cutting off a healthy body part”

- This is undeniably true

“Being against gender transitioning kids is a bi-partisan issue”

- At first I was like Ehhhh bi-partisan? But then apparently some democrat “terfs” like JK Rowling are against it so I guess this could also be seen as somewhat correct. We’ll say somewhat because there is definitely more people on the right against it than on the left

“drag shows are sexual”

- Not necessarily, I wouldn’t consider something like drag queen story hour sexual. Unless the book they are reading is naughty. But burlesque dancing, yea that’s kinda sexual

“puberty blockers are NOT reversible”

- I don’t know enough on them to comment. I think that based on how wide a range of body responses to something like TRT can happen based on the individual’s physiology, then it’s possible they might not be reversible for some people. But again I dunno
Old 08-17-2023, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is running this design? Seriously. What is the racket? Because you are claiming, the full force of our government is arbitrarily being brought against Trump, and if he were to go away this full force would simply be "conjured" against whoever takes his place as Biden's opponent.

Who or what is the conjurer, and what is their or its goal?

Amazingly simple question.
Oh sorry I missed this. No, I don’t think it is ever completely the “full force of our government” because due to checks and balances doing their work (somewhat), I don’t think all departments of our government are the same political party

But if certain areas were partisan, they could make trouble for their political opposition. Now would they? Yea, I think both parties would. How much or how often is the debatable part IMO
Old 08-17-2023, 07:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No see you don’t get it. The rule of law says you need to prove that the defendant knew the election was lost and was trying to steal/overturn an election he knew he lost. That is not the same as someone who thinks the election was stolen.

Ask yourself this, what action is too far if a US election was stolen?
It wasnt though.

They know it was not stolen. All of em did.

Why is it so hard to believe that a politician lied?
Old 08-17-2023, 08:49 AM
Banned

He probably doesn't realize it but he's justifying authoritarian moves in the future.

David Frum saw it coming, as much as I might dislike some stuff about the guy, he was right on the money: "If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy. The main benefit of controlling a modern bureaucratic state is not the power to persecute the innocent. It is the power to protect the guilty."
Closed Thread