Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think Epstein's pal is going with Pence again, or maybe offer him the role to lure him in and try some sort of lynching again like last time?
Noem vetoed the trans sports bill because she didn't want to tangle with the NCAA.

She signed it when they were exempted.

Is that courage, or discretion?
Old 04-29-2023, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
NEW - Pope Francis strongly denounces gender ideology and abortion, citing both as examples of "ideological colonization" during a speech in Hungary.
in other news, man who wears funny hat and pretends to talk to God more in touch with reality than half the country politically.
Old 04-29-2023, 03:31 PM
Banned

It's more like 60-70% that think you guys are fundie freaks and trailer trash hth
Old 04-29-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more like 60-70% that think you guys are fundie freaks and trailer trash hth
imagine thinking 60-70% of the population is reddit nonsense lol.

edit: not to say a majority opinion makes it right, most people are borderline retarded, any argument citing "60-70% of Americans think X" is a bad place to start from regardless. prior to WW2 for example a majority of Americans thought we shouldn't get involved and it was Europe's problem. luckily enough people we're independent thinkers and knew right from wrong.

hth

now i'm going to gaslight you and claim you support the Nazis and States Rights prior to the civil war, that was a majority opinion once also. very non progressive of you sir.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-29-2023 at 04:17 PM..
Old 04-29-2023, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine thinking 60-70% of the population is reddit nonsense lol.

edit: not to say a majority opinion makes it right, most people are borderline retarded, any argument citing "60-70% of Americans think X" is a bad place to start from regardless. prior to WW2 for example a majority of Americans thought we shouldn't get involved and it was Europe's problem. luckily enough people we're independent thinkers and knew right from wrong.

hth

now i'm going to gaslight you and claim you support the Nazis and States Rights prior to the civil war, that was a majority opinion once also. very non progressive of you sir.
Okay pal, sorry you guys lost the last three elections though. Should probably do your best to start getting used to it eventually.
Old 04-29-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn’t this get old fellas?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-29-2023, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Okay pal, sorry you guys lost the last three elections though. Should probably do your best to start getting used to it eventually.
likewise, pal. sorry you live life in binary paradigm where everything is red team vs blue team and independent thinking is only something theoretical. may i suggest some acid or mushrooms.

Quote:
A powerful wizard, who wanted to destroy an entire kingdom, placed a magic potion in the well from which all the inhabitants drank. Whoever drank that water would go mad.

The following morning, the whole population drank from the well and they all went mad, apart from the king and his family, who had a well set aside for them alone, which the magician had not managed to poison.
The king was worried and tried to control the population by issuing a series of edicts governing security and public health.
The policemen and inspectors, however, had also drunk the poisoned water, and they thought the king’s decisions were absurd and resolved to take no notice of them.

When the inhabitants of the kingdom heard these decrees, they became convinced that the king had gone mad and was now giving nonsensical orders. They marched on the castle and called for his abdication.

In despair the king prepared to step down from the throne, but the queen stopped him, saying:
‘Let us go and drink from the communal well. Then we will be the same as them.’

The king and the queen drank the water of madness and immediately began talking nonsense.
Their subjects repented at once; now that the king was displaying such wisdom, why not allow him to continue ruling the country?
Old 04-29-2023, 05:09 PM
Banned

So you guys see Maher say he doesn't tweet any longer because he's afraid of all the mean girls that are still on the platform?
Old 04-29-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Gun safety advocates express horror at mass shooting in Texas and Gov Abbot’s response

Quote:
38-year-old Francisco Oropeza was firing a rifle in his yard late at night when his neighbors asked him to stop, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers said. The man then went next door with his with an AR-style gun, opened fire and killed five people, including an 8-year-old and a 15-year-old, authorities said.
It looks like the bigger gun solved the problem the correct way. High killing capacity for civilians. What possibly could go wrong.
Old 04-29-2023, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you guys see Maher say he doesn't tweet any longer because he's afraid of all the mean girls that are still on the platform?
imagine defending social media. yikes.