Old 05-25-2023, 12:11 PM
Banned

I am pleased to see DeSoros fail

Jokes on u
Old 05-25-2023, 12:31 PM
Banned

Drain the swamp

Quote:
The Sackett decision undoes a half-century of progress generated by the Clean Water Act. Almost 90 million acres of formerly protected wetlands are now deeply threatened, as well as smaller streams and water bodies.
Old 05-25-2023, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pleased to see DeSoros fail

Jokes on u
Ah but you are please to see your Blue Bird Forum take another nose dive when it is supposes to be a haven for Tucker.

Glass Cliff is definitely coming for the site.

LoL DeSantis was so fed up with Twit-r that he just disconnected and left Elon hanging.
Old 05-25-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Senate holds its Supreme Court ethics hearing this week — with no justices
Old 05-25-2023, 01:04 PM
Banned

Yea just let the minorities kill themselves with overdoses instead

These Dems should join the anti-vaxxers arguing for people’s God Given right to kill themselves through their own stupidity

“Freeeedumb!”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-25-2023, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea just let the minorities kill themselves with overdoses instead

These Dems should join the anti-vaxxers arguing for people’s God Given right to kill themselves through their own stupidity

“Freeeedumb!”
The party of Epstein's pal losing the last three elections really did a number on you conservative morons, didn't it?
Old 05-25-2023, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The party of Epstein's pal losing the last three elections really did a number on you conservative morons, didn't it?
that's just factually inaccurate though, way more liberal elites and academics on the flight logs than conservatives. if there is a "party of Epstein" is quite literally the democrats lol.

idk why people even focus on the politicians when epsteins eugenics views and the scientists he invited to fuck island is way more creepy and concerning.

i used to really like people like Stephen Pinker also.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's just factually inaccurate though, way more liberal elites and academics on the flight logs than conservatives. if there is a "party of Epstein" is quite literally the democrats lol.

idk why people even focus on the politicians when epsteins eugenics views and the scientists he invited to fuck island is way more creepy and concerning.

i used to really like people like Stephen Pinker also.
Okay, keep nominating a guy who brags about grabbing women by the genitals and wondering why they refuse to vote for the fatass.

Just read a headline about how GOPtards want the country to default and I was reminded that Trump bullied your party chair into dropping the Romney from her name (and she fucking did it).
Old 05-25-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Ron gonna gettum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 05-25-2023, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, keep nominating a guy who brags about grabbing women by the genitals and wondering why they refuse to vote for the fatass.

Just read a headline about how GOPtards want the country to default and I was reminded that Trump bullied your party chair into dropping the Romney from her name (and she fucking did it).
They don't like her.
Closed Thread