Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

if the finance kings snatch your chain and u don't stand tall, your card has been pulled.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats "You Guys" supposed to mean? Still dodging the question though I see.
Republicans, stupid.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans, stupid.
Hamas or LGTBQ+ ? Your answer please.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hamas or LGTBQ+ ? Your answer please.
at least hamas has values

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at least hamas has values
Lefties should be demanding that Hamas and Iran embrace the Alphabet People before Potato gives them any of our hard earned tax money to fight The Jews
Old 06-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still waiting for you to pick a side. Is it LGTBQ+ or Hamas?
still waiting for you to pick a side, is it draining the swamp or hiring goldman sachs executive?

is it we the people or we the people who voted like me fuck the other side kill them all impending civil war black lives does not matter?
Old 06-05-2021, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Triggered Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Triggered Republicans

Byue is like the disgruntled african american 7/11 customer that 10 American cops need to take down.. but because he has a knife they need to kill him execution style. A daily accordance in the USA.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still waiting for you to pick a side, is it draining the swamp or hiring goldman sachs executive?

is it we the people or we the people who voted like me fuck the other side kill them all impending civil war black lives does not matter?
You voted for Blackface

Racist 100%
Old 06-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Picking sides... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2021, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You voted for Blackface

Racist 100%
I mean Trudeau has done every face if you really look into it. And you keep confirming this is racism, which hurts your own side more than anything because it isn't racism, That is just something the SJWs made a narrative, and you confirm and continue.. This is a right-wing trait.. Just like Trump gobbling the cock of twitter/facebook as if either of those things are actually real.

"Not my culture.." is a SJW bullshit narrative, and you keep confirming it to make a dumb fuck point. Yikes.. This is why SJW and your whatever the fuck you are type of Republican are essentially exactly the same, whiny brats.
Last edited by Shawk; 06-05-2021 at 02:29 PM..
Closed Thread