Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the hell are krono so cheap? Isn't one krono like 15 bucks? So it's 100 dollars for some Tormax drops? That seems like a complete ripoff.
Depends on which server you generate kronos. Generally speaking, the longer the server is up, the more expensive kronos become.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How the hell are krono so cheap? Isn't one krono like 15 bucks? So it's 100 dollars for some Tormax drops? That seems like a complete ripoff.
There are multiple factors involved due to Krono being shared by every server. DBG sells Krono for $17.99. They sell on the black market for about $8.00 a pop.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Depends on which server you generate kronos. Generally speaking, the longer the server is up, the more expensive kronos become.
Kronos are always $17.99 from Daybreak. You can get as cheap as $9 each if you're willing to buy from shady 3rd parties. Cost of Krono in pp varies by server. Currently they're like 5kish on Phinny last I looked. Live servers they're like 2 million or some shit. But its apples and oranges. Making 2 mill on live is much much much different than 2 mill on TLP. I don't play live so I couldn't tell you but I'm willing to bet the time it takes to make 2 mill with a raid geared char on live isn't all that different than what it takes to make 5-8k on TLP.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kronos are always $17.99 from Daybreak. You can get as cheap as $9 each if you're willing to buy from shady 3rd parties. Cost of Krono in pp varies by server. Currently they're like 5kish on Phinny last I looked. Live servers they're like 2 million or some shit. But its apples and oranges. Making 2 mill on live is much much much different than 2 mill on TLP. I don't play live so I couldn't tell you but I'm willing to bet the time it takes to make 2 mill with a raid geared char on live isn't all that different than what it takes to make 5-8k on TLP.
They're going for about 6600-6700pp on Phinny atm. Krono prices are going up. I think people have been buying up all the Krono in order to drive up the price. It's a lot easier now with /barter and /bazaar.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd be dumb if you didn't use a loot council to gear 2-3 warriors each expansion. Not giving them everything, just giving them clear tank items. AoW/Vulak Rings, AHR Mask, Doze Wrists, PoTime P3 Mask/Shield, Saryrn Ranged, etc. Stuff that doesn't get replaced AC wise for 2-3 expansions. Whereas all casters and melee have better stat/focus options the next expansion easily.

Finally got level 60 2 days back on Phinigel. PoMischief drop rates seem way better over there, though Stomples has yet to drop anything of use for me... Finished up 2 flowers and have a few crowns/thrones left over that I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with.

Luclin makes content much more fun with AAs and balanced spells.
Grats on wasting your time.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If this is what "really getting fucked" looks like then sign me up. I feel significantly less fucked than what I was previously. If that ever changes I'll address it then. For now I'm being treated pretty damn well and already being offered positions to help lead offday raids with one of the officers /shrug
You could literally get those items in AoS, IVAS, or even BDA in less than a month. Since everything is instanced, pretty much every guild has shit on farm status after one month. OGC has more mouths to feed and unbeknownst to you, your feeding like 20 alts pretending to be other players.

I don't really play with Dima anymore or EQ that much for that matter but playing with them isn't really playing when you have tactics like one guy logs in 12 shadow knights and auto-fires HT on mob spawn or 70% of your guild is running MQ2 or boxing.

Krono has been at 6kish for awhile, you can find krono for as low as $7 if you keep your eye out.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could literally get those items in AoS, IVAS, or even BDA (If you're a tank/cleric/officer) in less than a month.
AoS raids too much and have had mostly shitty experiences with them

IVAS was high on my list of considerations before deciding on OGC.

BDA is BDA
Old 11-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Aviak

I now have 8 VT loots on my wizard in EoE. I've been a member for 2 weeks. These guys are fun to raid with and not cucks like BDA.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I now have 8 VT loots on my wizard in EoE. I've been a member for 2 weeks. These guys are fun to raid with and not cucks like BDA.
Congrats anonymous shitposter.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats anonymous shitposter.
shitty cuckboy follower speak right there. Did chest tell you it was ok to post on the forums?
Closed Thread