Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when you make things too easy people get bored quickly
Like disabling an out of era mob to gain easier access to more out of era mobs?
Old 08-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guises still droppin?
As of right now, they are not dropping. Hopefully Wood elf crowns will be in with Velious sometime the end of this year.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any chance you could merge all the p2002 threads into the garbage where they belong?
Quote:
this is a laughable assertion
Pokesan, p2002 is not for you, go home my friend.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by BossThunderace; 08-04-2015 at 12:56 PM..
Old 08-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore the instructions on the forum where it says to install titanium, then move the resources folder from eqmac ect.

unzip that shit to your C drive and run eqw.exe. bam. youre in.
Hi, can you give more blonde specific instructions please? When I double click eqw.exe it opens a folder that I dont know what to do with, and another little window that I dont know what to do with.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore the instructions on the forum where it says to install titanium, then move the resources folder from eqmac ect.

unzip that shit to your C drive and run eqw.exe. bam. youre in.
Ok, I got it working. Thanks so much for giving us this option! Not all of us want to be EQ Amish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Large Bat

Logged into p2002 for the first time today, and I gotta say, so far its awesome. People are so friendly, and the server runs really smooth. Zoning is way faster than any version of EQ Ive played. I highly recommend that the non Amish crowd check it out
Old 08-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Kobold

more new players on the server, and more single boxers. /cheers
Old 08-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Kobold

The most striking difference of the P2002 pop compared to P99 pop is the maturity and friendliness. Casual rather than competitive min-maxers you will find here. I imagine P99 was like this when it first started.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most striking difference of the P2002 pop compared to P99 pop is the maturity and friendliness. Casual rather than competitive min-maxers you will find here. I imagine P99 was like this when it first started.
Min-maxing is orthogonal to maturity. It's possible to be adult about sharing in a video game while still being all about maximizing your toon(s). And it's a different environment when you don't have 2000 people competing for the same targets. One thing I'm sure of is that come Velious, there won't be a 90 person line for the holgresh camp or 40 people all poopsocking Scout Charisa, Lodizal, and Stormfeather. P99 is a great case study of widespread mental illness.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Orc

Almost like Cabin Fever.