Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds good to me. Anything other than unswerving devotion to that F tard Biden is a winner position
Old 08-24-2020, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds good to me. Anything other than unswerving devotion to that F tard Biden is a winner position
The Democratic Party platform adopted at last week’s nominating convention dropped any reference to the U.S. policy of recognizing a single China in reference to unofficial American ally Taiwan.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Wow if only Trump took a lead from the brave Democrat platform and stopped licking China's asshole clean every single day.
Old 08-25-2020, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

If a man of Joe Biden's mental state were a contestant on a daytime gameshow, like Wheel of Fortune, or Price is Right, we'd all think "Wow, this is sad... poor guy. Hopefully he doesn't embarrass himself too hard on TV."

But somehow it's OK to run this guy as a Presidential candidate?
Old 08-25-2020, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow if only Trump took a lead from the brave Democrat platform and stopped licking China's asshole clean every single day.
I must have missed something. From what I've been aware of Trump has been telling China FU AH. What changed and when?
Old 08-25-2020, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a man of Joe Biden's mental state were a contestant on a daytime gameshow, like Wheel of Fortune, or Price is Right, we'd all think "Wow, this is sad... poor guy. Hopefully he doesn't embarrass himself too hard on TV."

Think of how easily older folks fall for sales pitches for unneeded extortionate windows,doors,insulation,rennovations,techsupport, lotteries,etc.

Consider the insidious tendrils corporate America has delved into the political system.

They’ve managed to install a septuagenarian as the hand on the wallet to make extorting money from the government even easier.

I guarantee if Bidet wins then all federal buildings will have some ‘new’ outdated double glazing installed at ‘very good’ prices...
Old 08-25-2020, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I must have missed something. From what I've been aware of Trump has been telling China FU AH. What changed and when?
I'm being sarcastic. The DNC took their little step with Taiwan detailed above. Meanwhile Trump has been shitting on China every single day. Look we're tough on China too this isn't.

Chi-nah!
Old 08-25-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm being sarcastic. The DNC took their little step with Taiwan detailed above. Meanwhile Trump has been shitting on China every single day. Look we're tough on China too this isn't.

Chi-nah!
Shortly after his inauguration, President Trump withdrew the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just think of how dumb the average person is....and then remember half the people are dumber than they are.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From that Link:

Quote:
The TPP was negotiated under former President Barack Obama, but never ratified by Congress.
Closed Thread