Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Kobold

*refuses to wear mask, cites civil liberties, wears camouflaged onesie to a "Stop the Steal" rally, gets COVID and dies*

This is happening everywhere, I have the stats but I won't share them. It's something like 94.6% of Trump supporters believe that scientists are "enemies of the people" because Dear Leader told them to believe that. Meanwhile they're thrashing around in their rural shithole of opiate-addiction about how the stock market is at 30,000 points despite the fact they are living off government assistance.

Side note, highest beneficiary by percentage and number of people receiving welfare benefits from state and federal government is white men living in rural areas.

Facts don't care about your opinions.

P.S. Joseph R. Biden won the freest election in history against the loser incumbent Donald J. Trump (alleged pedophile as evidenced by his decades of friendship and video proof of being in the presence of Jeffrey Epstein on at least fifty occasions).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Caroll; 12-06-2020 at 01:30 PM..
Old 12-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

more stats. Haven't you had enough stats? THEY ARE LITERALLY MEANINGLESS anyone can put numbers anywhere that's exactly why you can't agree on anything
Old 12-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Realm wide consensus does not exist. Everyone is living in there own programs and they are meant to be confused and disagreeable. So the bot stat fights are literally pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with stats im saying you are a bot and that is the input you received, get the fuck over it no one cares
Old 12-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*refuses to wear mask, cites civil liberties, wears camouflaged onesie to a "Stop the Steal" rally, gets COVID and dies*

This is happening everywhere, I have the stats but I won't share them. It's something like 94.6% of Trump supporters believe that scientists are "enemies of the people" because Dear Leader told them to believe that. Meanwhile they're thrashing around in their rural shithole of opiate-addiction about how the stock market is at 30,000 points despite the fact they are living off government assistance.

Side note, highest beneficiary by percentage and number of people receiving welfare benefits from state and federal government is white men living in rural areas.

Facts don't care about your opinions.

P.S. Joseph R. Biden won the freest election in history against the loser incumbent Donald J. Trump (alleged pedophile as evidenced by his decades of friendship and video proof of being in the presence of Jeffrey Epstein on at least fifty occasions).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, the market pricing is very inflated right now
Old 12-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone is wearing masks and florida had 10,800 cases 2 days ago please explain how are masks helping?
My second residence is in south FL. Most people there do not wear masks and it’s pretty frequent that you’ll run into someone who believes COVID literally doesn’t exist at all. Business’s/counties also have to lobby to governor for approval if they want to put limitations in place at all, and often he refuses to approve them. Florida is freaking insane right now.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Realm wide consensus does not exist. Everyone is living in there own programs and they are meant to be confused and disagreeable. So the bot stat fights are literally pointless. I'm not even disagreeing with stats im saying you are a bot and that is the input you received, get the fuck over it no one cares
I'm not going to try to unpack this since you're obviously suffering from a TBI (traumatic-brain injury). I hope you get the help you need and so does President-Elect Joseph R. Biden.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more stats. Haven't you had enough stats? THEY ARE LITERALLY MEANINGLESS anyone can put numbers anywhere that's exactly why you can't agree on anything
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Banned

Masks and lockdowns don’t seem to be working. Frankly, nothing will work to stop the spread of covid. It’s just going to have to run it’s course and we are going to have to achieve some kind of herd immunity.

People that are high risk should quarantine at there own discretion until the vaccine can be passed out. For the rest of us, take the masks off and return to life as it was pre covid. Considering that 80% of the deaths have come from people over 65 years old, To me this seems the most reasonable response.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

We must sacrifice the old because I'm too irresponsible and selfish to wear a mask, wash my hands, and socially distance. That'll Make America Great Again!
Old 12-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We must sacrifice the old because I'm too irresponsible and selfish to wear a mask, wash my hands, and socially distance. That'll Make America Great Again!
Stop being willfully ignorant. You’ll notice that I said that the old people should self quarantine at their discretion.
Closed Thread