Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cuckesan
steers & queers buddy. u the one with the horns.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beers, steers & queers buddy. u the one with the horns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVC8Y4aJdc
Old 11-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People seem to think I am Spyder73. This is simply not the case. If I remember correctly I think Spyder may be suffering an unjust ban until sometime next week, not 100% sure though. However posting an alt accounts is allowed so I can see how here is some confusion seeing as I am his biggest fan and only appear when he is banned.

He is however by far my favorite forum poster behind only Vyneroth. Super funny original erotic role playing stories, great music from Project1999SongBird, superb artist with MS Paint, and I really empathize with his ongoing plight and subjugation by the staff (Braknar). The list really could go on for quite some time so I will take it to PMs and not deluge the board in my pen!s envy of Spyder.

On the flip side Cuckesan is my least favorite poster by (((a lot)))), and Lhance is becoming too nice and needs to unleash his inner demons. Skarlorn also seems unstable/autistic and I don't understand him sometimes because he has spent too much time on the Red boards and pik'd up bhad typin habyts
i'm actually spyder's biggest fan, fucker
Old 11-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peeling the onion here. Nice job Deezy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpcwKEIRCI
Closed Thread