Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally work in a office with 90% women and god forbid you correct one of those approAching her chIldless 30s with senior in her title. Micro-aggression central lol
Love this underrated quote cracks me up.

My fave thing about feminism is the average woman loves reality TV shows because they cant get enough of watching people acting disgusting.

But they throw art in the garbage because they think someone is a sexual deviant own their own time in their own bedroom.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think discrimination leads disproportionate numbers of blacks to prison? Adopt black children.
I think there's something deeply offensive about suggesting that one race can solve another race's problems by adopting their children. Check your history books: we did exactly that to the Native Americans, quite literally taking their children away from them to solve their problems (as savages). It didn't work, but it ruined lots of lives.

Racial issues in America are far too massive and pervasive for a few do gooder white people to solve them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fave thing about feminism is the average woman loves reality TV shows because they cant get enough of watching people acting disgusting.

But they throw art in the garbage because they think someone is a sexual deviant own their own time in their own bedroom.
I honestly have no idea what you're saying there: how do you go from terrible reality TV to judging art by the actions of its creator?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly have no idea what you're saying there: how do you go from terrible reality TV to judging art by the actions of its creator?
The point I am trying to make is, LCK has a kink, so his carrier is over, his comedy is done.

However the same group of people that do not approve of LCK will watch people act disgusting in reality tv and not bat an eye.

The bacholar is FAR more sexist than anything LCK has ever done, but we go after the comedian himself because we do not approve of his sexual deviance.

Deviance is all he perpetrated, he had a kink. An overweight bald man, uses his success and hard work to make himself attractive to the opposite sex, he offers a sexual act, they say yes or no, he obliges and understands if they say no and doesn't pressure them... and then we find out, and ruin his carrier.

Yet, we give human scum on reality tv shows a pass, cus its a guilty pleasure.

Sickening society. Low brow society. Garbage society. That's all modern feminism breeds.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:42 PM
Banned

my bowl cut detector is going nuts
Old 11-22-2017, 12:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why don't we just all make our own sandwiches?
Who the heck her making her so many G D sandwiches?
Old 11-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the same group of people that do not approve of LCK will watch people act disgusting in reality tv and not bat an eye.
A) People on reality TV shows don't whip their dick out.

B) Consent matters: LCK whipped his dick out and started masturbating (something deeply disturbing to watch) in front of women who had absolutely no desire to see such a thing. The worst non-consensual thing people in reality shows do is throw water in each other's faces

C) When reality TV did have a non-consensual "moment" (eg. that Bachelor hot tub drama not too long ago) they nearly shut the whole show down, and if it had been more clear cut they probably would have.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there's something deeply offensive about suggesting that one race can solve another race's problems by adopting their children.
i didn't suggest that. the point I was attempting to make was a very simple one: if you believe blacks are hobbled by discrimination, do everything you can to remove discrimination. does that make sense?

there are many children without parents of various races. why not provide a positive environment for one? it is racist to suggest that your ability to help one or another is predicated on the color of either of your skins. i was suggesting that your impatiaty is what would enable you to create an environment free of discrimination. something that is not predicated on the color of one's skin.

Quote:
Check your history books: we did exactly that to the Native Americans, quite literally taking their children away from them to solve their problems (as savages). It didn't work, but it ruined lots of lives.
mhmm, see above. why not do something to create a positive environment for someone rather than blame others?

Quote:
Racial issues in America are far too massive and pervasive for a few do gooder white people to solve them.
Indeed, it is far less work to fabricate an insurmountable foe to lament than it is to invest incremental sacrifice in meaningful action.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think i'll have a tomato sandwich for lunch. it will have turkey, cheese, pickles, and mustard, hold the tomatoes.
how highly commendable of you to openly enjoy a tomato sandwich. there are many who lack the conviction to consume tomato sandwiches ^^
Old 11-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone is interested in karma, after joke/bragging about being made cooked breakfast instead of a sandwich this morning, I've spent most the day being ill.
Closed Thread