Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't NEED a port. There are boats. If you'd like to save your time, you should tip appropriately. I feel absolutely no obligation to spend one second of my time to port you because YOU want to save YOUR time.

That being said, I am often generous with my time to port people in frustrating situations to encourage them to move past it and continue to enjoy the game. When I donate MY time, it's on MY conditions.

You expecting someone to be generous to you because you are playing the same game is presumptuous.
I am wondering what part of "he was /shouting ports for donations for hours in OT" was unclear to you.

Illiteracy is a bitch. But, the GED is within yer reach, I can tell. You just need to take your head out of your ass. Trust me, Lyra, you *can* learn to read! But yes, it will require you to remove that head from up your ass. You can do it Lyra. We are all pulling for you.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am wondering what part of "he was /shouting ports for donations for hours in OT" was unclear to you.

Illiteracy is a bitch. But, the GED is within yer reach, I can tell. You just need to take your head out of your ass. Trust me, Lyra, you *can* learn to read! But yes, it will require you to remove that head from up your ass. You can do it Lyra. We are all pulling for you.
Here is his shout out of my logs:

Archival shouts, 'porting to all druid locs for $$$ - at SF ramp'

Who can't read? I don't see anything about donations.

Nice attack with the GED reference. I'm hurt.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

lyra / archival doubling down on douchebaggery
Old 06-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is his shout out of my logs:

Archival shouts, 'porting to all druid locs for $$$ - at SF ramp'

Who can't read? I don't see anything about donations.

Nice attack with the GED reference. I'm hurt.
See, you still are not seeing it, and you are just making this worse. You did not name a price. And I am serious. Check my character. This is it. I tipped you 1/24th of what I had on me. I have 300ish in bank.

I challenge anyone here to say Iam cheep. I always tip ~10p for ports.

Sorry Lyra/Archival if that makes you feel violated. But I will tell you what. When I get richer, look me up. I will take care of you within reason.

Why? Because Sadre is a player.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

archival find me in game i will give u 100pp
Old 06-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, you still are not seeing it, and you are just making this worse. You did not name a price. And I am serious. Check my character. This is it. I tipped you 1/24th of what I had on me. I have 300ish in bank.

I challenge anyone here to say Iam cheep. I always tip ~10p for ports.

Sorry Lyra/Archival if that makes you feel violated. But I will tell you what. When I get richer, look me up. I will take care of you within reason.

Why? Because Sadre is a player.
lol you are cheap, EVERY TIME i get a port its 50pp and port then evac is 100pp.
Closed Thread