Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2020, 09:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking about some guy who quit the game like 8 years ago. Durison was a cool dude tho and awarded me Selo drums so I hope he cashed out and is living his DJ dream some where.
Durison was an awesome leader as I remember.
He built a guild to combat IB's monopoly in the time of Classic when no other guild could compete.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3. After the MQ delevel debacle (all those toons getting deleveled to 55 for using MQ - an FYI for the uninitiated) then to have a pixel debacle would not have been a good thing.

Um I am confused what was this for?
A bunch of stuff, including 2 boxing. I didn't get caught. Scared me straight. A VD officer got caught whom had my account info. That scared me too.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-15-2020, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

imagine having to sell pixels for dj equipment

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-15-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine having to sell pixels for dj equipment
I've been disliking RMT since 1999, but seriously? Imagine being able to buy DJ gear for pixel money. Broke is broke, having a way out is gonna look good to most anybody in that position.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been disliking RMT since 1999, but seriously? Imagine being able to buy DJ gear for pixel money. Broke is broke, having a way out is gonna look good to most anybody in that position.
Try not wasting your life leading an elf sim guild and actually do something with your life that generates real income

Hope this helps

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try not wasting your life leading an elf sim guild and actually do something with your life that generates real income

Hope this helps
Wait, saying you didn't like grouping with people who ebayed their chars?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-16-2020, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, saying you didn't like grouping with people who ebayed their chars?
I don't give two shits about people RMTing here, buyers or sellers

But if you're that poor you need to sell pixels in game to buy stuff irl you're living wrong

Old 06-16-2020, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Threads like this are usually started by the guilty party,. seeing as how they're too sheep shit to come forwards,. drop it.

Cowards, yellow belly
Old 06-16-2020, 06:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threads like this are usually started by the guilty party,. seeing as how they're too sheep shit to come forwards,. drop it.

Cowards, yellow belly
I am not Durison, also this thread isnt about Durison. Call the person in question Mr. X if that helps.

This is about <TMO> covering up major no's no's from a senior member to save face and whether if it has become common knowledge that they did/ or if they (other senior members) are willing to admit to it.

Clearly the response is no, not yet.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not Durison, also this thread isnt about Durison. Call the person in question Mr. X if that helps.

This is about <TMO> covering up major no's no's from a senior member to save face and whether if it has become common knowledge that they did/ or if they (other senior members) are willing to admit to it.

Clearly the response is no, not yet.
Nobody gives a fuck about over half a decade old grudges

We've all moved on (except jeremy) bub, I recommend you do as well

Closed Thread