Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK- I think the entirety of this thread demonstrates at least a general knowledge of the game is required to be a rezbot for hire. I just don't know what the purpose could possibly be to do so. To generate plat on a game that you clearly don't even play? Who the fuck doesn't know about Velious port keys in 2019? Who doesn't understand (Skyshrine) faction? Or doesn't even know how rezzes work (takes a week to make up for a death on a cleric???).

/shrug I guess I just don't understand the concept of RMT anything on a timelocked FTP Emu. Of all the crazy shit to spend money on, that's up there for me in terms of /boggle
I don't agree. The fact that this is a very stable server and not going anywhere makes it a great choice for buying an account. Your investment will be safe in that respect. The real problem is you're probably going to get banned and lose that investment.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Kobold

I got to 60 before I ever set foot in Velious. So it's plausible this guy is not an RMTer
Old 04-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

My experiences with Srewop have been 100% positive.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My experiences with Srewop have been 100% positive.
I have a feeling the account is passed around between different people or the guy has serious mental issues. Most of the time the guy is super helpful and awesome. The only time I had a problem with him was on his alt Paladin Rewopam in Kurn's Tower when I accidentally aggro'd a mob when I opened the door and he flipped out and started cussing at me and telling me he was going to ruin my reputation on the server.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a feeling the account is passed around between different people or the guy has serious mental issues. Most of the time the guy is super helpful and awesome. The only time I had a problem with him was on his alt Paladin Rewopam in Kurn's Tower when I accidentally aggro'd a mob when I opened the door and he flipped out and started cussing at me and telling me he was going to ruin my reputation on the server.
Right, but someone upthread was saying he very recently left his guild, about the time he started acting up. So I doubt it's being "passed around" anymore, if it was. Maybe some old timer who never made endgame had access to account and just went rogue with it.

Still feels like RMT tho.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, but someone upthread was saying he very recently left his guild, about the time he started acting up. So I doubt it's being "passed around" anymore, if it was. Maybe some old timer who never made endgame had access to account and just went rogue with it.

Still feels like RMT tho.
The guild thing is a concern and if the account was RMT'd, I hope they get the ban hammer and feel bad about wasting money.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guild thing is a concern and if the account was RMT'd, I hope they get the ban hammer and feel bad about wasting money.
Judging by the story so far I'd venture to guess he would just be angry that someone would deny him the account he paid for even though it's against the rules.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

CSR please post updates regarding this issue.

I would love to see this chap demand a refund from ROGuesEAN.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

Wish i was more involved with raiding and my guild so i could have a clue about who this cat is...
Old 04-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

filed under sir yado