Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Remember on live when you had every person organized in a single forum for EC commerce and exchange of ideas?

Me either.

Project 1999 is an attempt at recreating an experience from over a decade ago. A world that was fun and coherent before Sony got greedy and started urinating in it's own swimming pool.

It's not a DeLorean that runs on plutonium.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember on live when you had every person organized in a single forum for EC commerce and exchange of ideas?

Me either.

Project 1999 is an attempt at recreating an experience from over a decade ago. A world that was fun and coherent before Sony got greedy and started urinating in it's own swimming pool.

It's not a DeLorean that runs on plutonium.
No, it's a DeLorean that runs on banana peels and garbage.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's a DeLorean that runs on banana peels and garbage.
Ahh future tech. I like it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

As long as it's not a damn flying train I'm happy.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

i think buying characters either RMT or for plat is retarded, i would never do it. but i also understand that people are going to do it, and its not really my place to question them. so i dont let it bother me. although i have had a few occasions of running into a particularly high lvl character who is naked except for planar gear and who has no idea how to play their class. i just mark those people down as obviously purchased characters and make it a point not to group with them anymore. problem solved

tl;dr
mind your own damn business
Closed Thread