Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 04:00 AM
Fire Giant

I agree fandango, this is why i have struggled with the notion I will convert to red some day
Old 10-10-2015, 04:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandAONgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't see where I am doing that anywhere. I am just stating the obvious. I personally raid 5 days a week on a pvp server. When I was killing every boss every week on the blue server, I had an epiphany. All of the hardest mobs and content in the game had become trivial and we would never struggle or wipe once. Every kill was flawless week in and week out, so what did I need more gear for? I found myself not asking for loot because I realized it was not going to change anything. I knew other people in my guild would get more satisfaction and enjoyment from getting ugprades so I routinely passed for them.

I realized on the PvP server there is an actual reason to loot items and want to loot items, because they actual had a use to them. On a blue server upgrades had no value, they were not needed, but on a PvP server they would always help me fight stronger classes and more geared players.
didnt read, you play on a non competition server. just stop
Old 10-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandAONgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats on the AoW kill, why does anyone in Rampage continue playing the game now? You don't need any more items for anything, you already can kill everything in the game. What is the point of continuing to raid? You don't need any more items, and if you get more items what's the point, there is no PvP so there is nothing to do with the items once you get them...

still wondering why people play blue
Old 10-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Kobold

Houndstooth took his medicine today posting some quality stuff
Old 10-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I realized on the PvP server there is an actual reason to loot items and want to loot items, because they actual had a use to them. On a blue server upgrades had no value, they were not needed, but on a PvP server they would always help me fight stronger classes and more geared players.

For gear to help you fight other players there first would need to be other players for you to fight
Old 10-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For gear to help you fight other players there first would need to be other players for you to fight
This.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Aviak

lol so much red butthurt in this thread... go back to your dead server guys
Old 10-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Kobold

Server really healthy at 60 enjoy your line for Orc hill group
Old 10-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Second best part of red is you don't have to listen to females talk in teamspeak. No females play on red lol!
Old 10-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Everyone needs to stop drinking the fucking koolaid

Red sucks because Bluebies suck and they're as happy as pigs in shit with their form of "competition" and mutual masturbation via teamspeak and forums. Velious can go on for 5 years and they'll still be there without having any want to actually be "competitive"

Its a little thing called online video game addiction, people write doctoral dissertations about it
Closed Thread