Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

If you're keeping the mobs down, they are yours. Someone can't walk up and see that the chief is dead and no one is around and then get mad when you come back and kill the repop on timer.

This doesn't sound true at all to me. Pretty much everyone camping Chief or Soothsayer these days is 60 and would have no trouble holding down both camps, and I've never heard of anyone trying to claim both camps at once if someone else was in the zone.

Quote:
In general, a player should maintain a presence at or very near the spawn of the camp they are intending to hold, while keeping the placeholders of any relevant spawns dead. It is allowed to 'camp' multiple areas if there are no other players interested in doing so, however if another party is interested in moving into one of your camps, you must chose which one to keep and maintain your presence there.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

If you're keeping the mobs down, they are yours. Someone can't walk up and see that the chief is dead and no one is around and then get mad when you come back and kill the repop on timer.
L2LAWYERQUEST
Old 03-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, just because someone wants to camp stuff for their alt it doesn't make them a douchebag pixel hoarder (and I say this having never camped CB belts or any similar low-level XP item for any of my alts). Either way those orcs are going to be killed, and their belts are going to be used by a single human being. Just because one human won't give up their camp to another human simply because the other human's character is lower level doesn't make the first human a douche, at least in my book.
A 60 sitting on Crushbone, that is the textbook definition of douche
Old 03-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 60 sitting on Crushbone, that is the textbook definition of douche
/agree
And we've come full circle.
Closed Thread