Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

If you get rid of immunity from stacking resists and ac/hp and normalize stats for pvp so that a lvl 12 has a chance to hit a lvl 60. Even just for 12 dmg.

You would remove the ability for one group to essentially dominate another. As it would come down to organization, strategy, tactics with a slight advantage coming from gear.

That isn't classic pvp. It is the basis for making the pvE environment more competitive, sporting and less rules and elflawyer based however.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

What I'm hoping for is not a super unclassic EQ experience. A green-type server with the same ruleset red has rn would even be enough to reinvigorate the pvp scene here. Rolling resets would save pvp.

We just need a fresh start. Please, lol.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I'm hoping for is not a super unclassic EQ experience. A green-type server with the same ruleset red has rn would even be enough to reinvigorate the pvp scene here. Rolling resets would save pvp.

Ya. Agreed.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe if you guys started donating to this project instead of demanding stuff you would get alot farther. You can't always take, take, take.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if you guys started donating to this project instead of demanding stuff you would get alot farther. You can't always take, take, take.
The integrity of the P99 administration is above reproach, and I find it highly offensive that you think anyone could simply bribe their way into their good graces in an attempt to see their agenda made into reality.

Ofc we should all donate where we can. That is a given.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

I donated enough to keep these forums hosted at least 6 months. Once. Maybe way longer. Hosting was probably cheaper back then.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were donating feedback, who the fuck knows if its read, taken into account etc... though. One thing ill take is you off my forum feed, you type nothing worth reading.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:05 AM
Fire Giant

Might I add if I may, that when I say, "Add or reset more pvp servers." I mean as a statistical truth in an ideal world where p99 has 50 servers.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were donating feedback, who the fuck knows if its read, taken into account etc... though. One thing ill take is you off my forum feed, you type nothing worth reading.
This is why you will never have a new red server. You attack anybody who doesn't agree with you. You can't even reach into your pocket for $20, but I bet you buy cosmetic items from other games once a week. I think most red players just need to get their act together. Rogean isn't the usa government and you guys aren't living on welfare forever.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Alright Disease what is your ruleset besides no complaining?

I think I remember you not liking item loot? Are you a dev in disguise secretly here to defend red99 1.0's ruleset?
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread