Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 01:47 AM
Banned

the resolution is adopted. Filbus will join us and immediately halt attempts to seize power. our free society will grow mighty indeed with a poster like this on our side.

Go forth and be meta, my new brother!
Old 12-23-2015, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I motion that he be less of a dick AND also frame his behavior to the benefit of our mutual retardation AND immediately cease his actions to seize control of our perfect civilization
  • hereby see that the Dickery hath dissolved under the True Guise of Retardation, and this has been proven by the Supreme Dictator's willingness to Second a motion made against himself, by the honorable Treasurer
  • the sorp=sheep thread is a fine example of retarded posting. for what could be more retarded than claiming a group of people could not do what they wanted, for a laugh, on a 17 year old elf simulator cancer board? this post caused a great disturbance in global Intelligence, and in retrospect, Filbus knew then that the depths of his retardation were Boundless
  • Based on the nature of Absolute Retardation in aforementioned post, there can be no doubt that Filbus is anything other than Holy Leader of SoRP; He has quitted his mantle of fangs and donned the Dunce Cap. Out of Spiritual solidarity, he will forfeit the title of Supreme Dictator, as his Vision as Caliph knows this to be his True Path, despite the retarded protestations of his fellow SoRPers. As Supreme Dictator, Filbus decrees naught but a continuation of the proliferation of a culture impregnanted by Retardation and Inflammatory Commentary.

I will now return to my mystic nature, and forego the wanton lust of Dictatorship
Old 12-23-2015, 01:51 AM
Banned

for the archives, I have recorded Filbus' Oath of Loyalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

tits or gtfo
Let history remember him.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will now return to my mystic nature, and forego the wanton lust of Dictatorship
Truly you are the Caliph of mystic yoga, new friend. There was a time when I, too, dreamed of twisting our beautiful partnership to my own personal gain. After seeing the righteous conduct of our Lord Treasurer when entrusted with great authority, however, I dreamed of something greater: brotherhood. May we build a land of milk and honey with our mutual and selfless cooperation.

Quote:
real photograph of me after cutting off the finger which pressed "post" on the sorp=sheep thread

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some times it takes great pain and anguish to bring the power we deserve
I would like to note I was playing an extremely Retarded game tonight with my family, who are in town for Christmas, and drew a card that said "go onto your social media and find the latest selfie". The goal of this Retarded and terrible game, when drawing this card at least, was for the Judge to determine which selfie so shewn was the funniest. Since I do not have any friends in real life, I came to this forum and zoomed into the photo you linked there until it took up my entire phone in portrait mode, like so:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My 9 year old niece, the most kawaii creature on this beautiful Earth, who was entrusted with the position of Judge for this round, nearly fell down laughing at this and I took the round and ultimately the entire game. I thank you for this Lord Filbus, and would like to nominate you for one (1) FKP (forum kill point) point in honor of this extremely touching moment which your high-quality post allowed me to enjoy with my cherished one.
Old 12-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Banned

It is true that I feel a great Brotherhood and Kinship unlike any alliance of Elves and Men. My sight to the future, when projected out while holding headstand, does confirm the ample bosoms of milk and dank nugs of honey for all our future. I am honored by you, Big J
Old 12-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

During my Fast and Meditations, the Retarded God has given me words to a great blessing. All acolytes hereby may use this prayer to bless members of our own community in recognition of a post which is a veritable Feast of Retardation for the community, or in any dumb way you see fit

%t,
who art a retard flamer ten by ten
May your Posts forever be Drivel,
self-contradictory, bigoted, obscene
May the masses become Confused and Disconsolate
in reading and trying to make sense
Of the spume frothing at the edges of your Enlightened Mouth.
Hallowed be thy Post.
Old 12-23-2015, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Amen.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Banned

Upon actually reading the thread, I grudgingly concede.

Despite a former usurper being in our midst, order has been restored and I.. I welcome our new brother.
Last edited by Filthy_Pagan; 12-23-2015 at 11:27 AM..
Old 12-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Banned

Were we not all mired in unrighteousness before the sweet hand of our lazy-eyed God raised our wagon-wheels from the ruts of serious posting and smoothed our roads for all time? Verily, we sinners all proceed joyfully, now righteously Retarded in cause, word, and deed.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Banned

Let us all recite the sacred mantra 108 times every day:

"prove it"
Closed Thread