Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacabb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was a young barbarian in Qeynos hills, by young I mean level 50 I saw over by the ruins several low level casters with nothing more than a rusty dagger and a fire beetle eye consistently clearing the ruins in hopes of their stone...

I stayed there hidden watching these young casters slowly dwindle and lose hope when all of a sudden Pyzjn spawns and starts climbing the hill with stone in hand! The group of casters become over zealous, they send their pets in charge up their lazers when all of a sudden Pzyjn shouts....

Stop thief!

Damn straight I fuckin' pickpocketed the stone, linked it and sold for a cool 10k and gave no fuck about those noobs

What? Did you think this was going to be another act of kindness story? Fuck casters!
Casters don't need loot it doesn't improve their damage in classic. Fuck em.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha i saw him camp that zone for 2 days, if we woulda been on a pvp server i would have kept the stone and killed you, too! Enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taxi is a good driver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Taxi kicks ass!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

i have 30+ kills on that mob over a weeks period...no stone, and i wouldnt sell it either
Closed Thread