Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Hey guys its taking more time than I thought to get that source I wanted on the record.

I have been busy and feeling out of it, especially after dealing with so many trolls in this thread. I also felt a difference in my car the past few days but I did hit a big pothole last week I think. I am trying not to put much thought into it and stay focused on my work and this L3 project.

So hopefully people are appreciative of updates as they come in. Stop spreading negative vibes. I am up against a lot as it is already I don't need P99 on my back.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Azzar will deliver us
Old 07-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Planar Protector

At least there are a few people who are supportive. Its been hell lately working late nights and doing this project on the side.

But I stand to be able to make a fair amount of coin selling this story to the Washington Post when I'm done.

I'll be getting paid and cashing a check while you hateful four-eyed poindexters (I.E. Thulack, Tenlaar) are busy scrunching your noses up throwing stones at someone accomplishing something big for once in the P99 community.

What hobbies could Thulack have that also have the potential to make some spare money? I am guessing absolutely fucking nothing.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least there are a few people who are supportive. Its been hell lately working late nights and doing this project on the side.

But I stand to be able to make a fair amount of coin selling this story to the Washington Post when I'm done.

I'll be getting paid and cashing a check while you hateful four-eyed poindexters (I.E. Thulack, Tenlaar) are busy scrunching your noses up throwing stones at someone accomplishing something big for once in the P99 community.

What hobbies could Thulack have that also have the potential to make some spare money? I am guessing absolutely fucking nothing.
Lol Please continue wasting your time on something none of us care about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Once you hit it big you can come back and rub it in my face all you want. I'll be waiting patiently [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Dont need a hobby to make extra money. Live off the money i make with my job just fine. Hobbies are for fun not to make money.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol Please continue wasting your time on something none of us care about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Once you hit it big you can come back and rub it in my face all you want. I'll be waiting patiently [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Dont need a hobby to make extra money. Live off the money i make with my job just fine. Hobbies are for fun not to make money.
Hmhmmm got an update finally-- coming soon big boy sit tight.

Fire the upboats. Only 5 pages and 2k views (thats extremely unusual and high for this forum, should be views in the low 400's at best) It shows that the interest is there and this is poised to be my ticket to the big time.

And a lot of Thulack's and Tenlaar's hating on the sidelines. Fix it.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

the wikced shit will never die.. oh wait
Last edited by entruil; 08-25-2016 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: pssshhh shit... ok ... my fault...
Old 08-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Unless you're directly connected via Lvl3, your provider should be able to route you around issues like this.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

this is a really weird troll. delusions of grandeur aside, it's just not that interesting with literally nothing but promises of updates. can you give us something? at this point, "soon" means no. who was the p99 player who always claimed he was bringing down p99...systolic? reminds me of that.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

What exactly is L3. I understand it part of the internets, but which part? Where? How different from L1/L2 (am I irresponsible assuming they exist?) what about L4+, those exist?
Old 08-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Daywolf just locked up in his bunker

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread