Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

o geez never thought of that! how do you ignore people? i dont know because im a goddamn girl and my brain is too full of things like my babies,crying and my period. Thanks! for nothing.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cooperate very well on guild raids, and i have gear to prove it. dont cry to me if u are a noob who wants shit handed to them. get off your ass and work for it, the game isnt easy by design, get over it and play or as u so eloquently put it "/quit. nobody would miss you."
You're a funny guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was in the top 30 of serverwide EQ ranking but never displayed such a condescending attitude toward young players. So if you want to claim bragging rights here, just show us your EQ live agenda and then we might talk about who's the noob.

Real top dogs are mature, professional and don't need to belittle younger players to prove their superiorty. If you had belong to this lot, you already would know this, but anyway. If I ever accidentally should ask you to hook me up with a SOW or stuff, just say you're the retard from R&F board and I won't bother you again. Promised. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronjer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a funny guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was in the top 30 of serverwide EQ ranking but never displayed such a condescending attitude toward young players. So if you want to claim bragging rights here, just show us your EQ live agenda and then we might talk about who's the noob.

Real top dogs are mature, professional and don't need to belittle younger players to prove their superiorty. If you had belong to this lot, you already would know this, but anyway. If I ever accidentally should ask you to hook me up with a SOW or stuff, just say you're the retard from R&F board and I won't bother you again. Promised. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was merely pointing out the fact that i do cooperate with people in game to reach a mutual goal, raiding etc. i do have a problem when people ask me to carry them, by begging buffs or $ or whatever.

Im not condescending to lower level players, but i will berate someone who bugs and pesters others for buffs just because they think "its too hard to level without them".

What does eqlive have to do with anything posted here? great you were top30 blahblah. next time u feel the need to flex your epeen make sure its at least relevant to the thread.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

So, after spending all day in this thread QQing about newbies wanting buffs, did you manage to sell your items in EC?
Old 07-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

aww bubbles[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks for asking, yes i did, im out.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Aviak

Obvious troll.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xxxx tells you: buff me
you reply: no
xxxx tells you: why?
"Buff me" requests are Nature's way of saying, "Please mess with this one as much as possible before you buff them." I usually buff people randomly, anyway.

When I was 26, Anon and EXP'ing in Qeynos Hills, a 50 druid ran up to me and stood in front of me for 10 minutes, not saying anything. He stood in front of me while I was medding, and while I was in combat. Finally he sends me a tell -

"buff me"

I think that was the only time I've ever denied anyone Clarity... but of course, I couldn't have cast it anyway.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Excuse me. He said...

"gimme crack"

Same difference, right?
Old 07-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone is free to ask; you are free not to reply.

I don't really see letting something like this get under my skin enough to rant about. /ignore works wonders if someone is really out of line. I've not had to use it yet.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Z
Old 07-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Banned

I have ignored those wankers for 11 years.

If I don't know you IRL, we're not friends in-game, we're not in the same guild, or a trade window doesn't pop up, I'm not going to buff you.

The expectation that a random stranger is going to hold your dick for you while you piss is testament to the complete uselessness of Generations X, Y and Z.
Closed Thread