Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GG WP.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is retarded; staff want a solution with rules that only they can only enforce, but they dont want to have to enforce it?

Shut this server down imo...
easy to enforce Sirken -b plan, VS hard to enforce 1 1 1 rotation plan proposed by Rogean.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't count to three, plan is hard bros.
^
Old 01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

1 2 3 plan is bawls GG
Old 01-13-2014, 02:27 AM
Sarnak

I wondered if all these posts would poof too
Old 01-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In before the NEXT "I don't have the attention span to read" post.

Have a read. You'll be better for it.
The ignorance-spawning lack of attention span on these forums is surprising to me. The OP was at most.. a .. single .. page .. of a book? Seriously, people can't read a page dedicated to something they care enough about to sign up to the related forums and take the time to pen a response.

Jeez, how do they get anywhere in real life?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hynch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a casual scum and this is my 2 cents:

I think rotations are lame/boring/carebear. FFA raiding is classic. Alt armies are not classic. Take the old system, cut out the alt army crap, add in some simulated patch days and/or downtime, and that's how classic raiding was on Bristlebane.
I totally agree. Not only that, but I've heard of more than one person who's account was taken over by a "friend" to just wind up in their alt army. Including my own.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ignorance-spawning lack of attention span on these forums is surprising to me. The OP was at most.. a .. single .. page .. of a book? Seriously, people can't read a page dedicated to something they care enough about to sign up to the related forums and take the time to pen a response.

Jeez, how do they get anywhere in real life?
I can stare at pixels resembling merbs for hours, but i can't be expected to stare at pixels that resemble words for minutes.
Last edited by drktmplr12; 01-13-2014 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there you have it. The hardcore's reluctance to accept the 1/1/1 plan in which they get the opportunity to compete for more mobs than they already do is all about denying pixels to others. We have mathematical proof that under Rogean's plan they would get the opportunity to compete against 4.86 spawns a month compared to the 4.3 they have had the opportunity to compete for in the past.
It is a little sad/ironic that after all this work to hammer out a way for both schools of EQ raiding to coexist, the problem is going to just go away when the "hardcores" find themselves inexplicably losing the will to "compete" so hard when they see casual scum running around with previously unattainable epics and the like...

I don't mean that the "problem" going away will make me sad... just that it was so painful getting here. Maybe Rogean should've just gone with his gut and dissolved TMO.
Closed Thread