Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

OP/Knightt is known to be a RMTer on Blue server. After being exiled off Blue, I'm guessing he's only "quitting" now that he's burned all his bridges on Red.

He'll be back on an anonymous reroll in 2 weeks, just like Gaffin.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Banned

what race, male or female, if female wood elf id play it

what would i do with it? id play it and be nice to everyone and enjoy the game like i do with all my chars.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Rofl I forgot this guy was Knightt. Master RMTer from blue. Good luck with your "giveaway."
Old 01-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nocsucow is Knightt you know, the guy who worked for Platlord on blue and was banned multiple times for it. He has done so many RMT transactions it would put Sektor to shame. Saying Nocsucow(Knightt) has not been involved heavily in RMT is like saying Lite doesn't two box, or the Patriots don't cheat. These are just simple known facts.

I talked to a GM about your accounts a while back. You are not getting them back, ever. Just like Nizzar will never get his accounts back, and he did far less.

The Knightt/Platlord story story.
Proof? Audio? Video? Screenies? A story from a RL meth head ( also banned for rmt ) and your little statement ( RL thief) also spent 1000's with platlord on blue... Doesnt mean shit to me.....

Old 01-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Banned

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/stor...pwsurl=&view=2
Old 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Give it to me. Im the only person who doesnt know who the fuck you are or what anybody is talking about.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

RMT has nothing to do with this. You bought an account legitimately and later found out it was stolen from someone. You offered to sell it back instead of just giving it back. I can understand you didn't want to effectively become the victim by losing both the fee you paid and the thing you bought.

Now you're coming on here saying you're giving the account out for free and STILL won't give it back to the person it was stolen from. Because he wasn't super happy about having to buy his own shit back? Come on, do the right thing.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Banned

I ordered the Nutri Ninja, I assume the same raffle system as Sektors? ~100 per fungi?
Old 01-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RMT has nothing to do with this. You bought an account legitimately and later found out it was stolen from someone. You offered to sell it back instead of just giving it back. I can understand you didn't want to effectively become the victim by losing both the fee you paid and the thing you bought.

Now you're coming on here saying you're giving the account out for free and STILL won't give it back to the person it was stolen from. Because he wasn't super happy about having to buy his own shit back? Come on, do the right thing.
If that ranger is logged in by anyone besides OP or Kringe you can safely assume it was RMT because no one can argue with the sense this post is making.

My guess is OP is rerolling and selling the ranger. Ranger will obviously be found out to not be original owner when people realize it's not him in game and he wants to make sure he doesn't get all of his accounts banned.
Old 01-26-2015, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

As a bona fide purchaser (paid value and without notice of other claims on the property) he should take marketable title, yes?

It's not crazy that he wouldnt want lose his legal investment in the property. That said if the original owner were actually playing and going to use it, no reason not to give it back to them besides spite.
Closed Thread